Constructing the tax-benefit micro simulation Model For Russia â€“ RUSMOD
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Decoster, Andre & Verbina, Inna, 2003. "Who Pays Indirect Taxes in Russia?," WIDER Working Paper Series 058, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sutherland, Holly & Figari, Francesco & Lelkes, Orsolya & Levy, Horacio & Lietz, Christine & Mantovani, Daniela & Paulus, Alari, 2008. "Improving the capacity and usability of EUROMOD: final report," EUROMOD Working Papers EM4/08, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Figari, Francesco & Levy, Horacio & Sutherland, Holly, 2007. "Using the EU-SILC for policy simulation: prospects, some limitations and some suggestions," EUROMOD Working Papers EM1/07, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Irina Denisova & Stanislav Kolenikov & Ksenia Yudaeva, 2000. "Child Benefits and Child Poverty," Working Papers w0006, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Immervoll, Herwig & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2001.
"Imputation of gross amounts from net incomes in household surveys: an application using EUROMOD,"
EUROMOD Working Papers
EM1/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Herwig Immervoll & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2003. "Imputation of Gross Amounts from Net Incomes in Household Surveys. An Application using EUROMOD," Computational Economics 0302001, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azzolini, Davide & Bazzoli, Martina & De Poli, Silvia & Fiorio, Carlo & Poy, Samuele, 2014.
"TREMOD: a microsimulation model for the Province of Trento (Italy),"
EUROMOD Working Papers
EM15/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Davide Azzolini & Martina Bazzoli & Silvia De Poli & Carlo Fiorio & Samuele Poy, 2014. "TREMOD: a Microsimulation Model for the Province of Trento (Italy)," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2014-01, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-10-06 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2012-10-06 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CMP-2012-10-06 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2012-10-06 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-10-06 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:emodwp:em7-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .