Improving the capacity and usability of EUROMOD: final report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holly Sutherland & Francesco Figari, 2013.
"EUROMOD: the European Union tax-benefit microsimulation model,"
International Journal of Microsimulation,
International Microsimulation Association, vol. 1(6), pages 4-26.
- Sutherland, Holly & Figari, Francesco, 2013. "EUROMOD: the European Union tax-benefit microsimulation model," EUROMOD Working Papers EM8/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jekaterina Navicke & Olga Rastrigina & Holly Sutherland, 2014.
"Nowcasting Indicators of Poverty Risk in the European Union: A Microsimulation Approach,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, pages 101-119.
- Navicke, Jekaterina & Rastrigina, Olga & Sutherland, Holly, 2013. "Nowcasting indicators of poverty risk in the European Union: a microsimulation approach," EUROMOD Working Papers EM11/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Popova, Daria, 2012. "Constructing the tax-benefit micro simulation Model For Russia â€“ RUSMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM7/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Wilkinson, Kate, 2009. "Adapting EUROMOD for use in a developing country - the case of South Africa and SAMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/09, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ana Kreter & Gianni Betti & Renata Del-Vecchio & Jefferson Staduto, 2015.
"The Siena Micro-Simulation Model (SM2): a contribution for informality studies in Brazil,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, pages 2251-2268.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Pereira, Juan Sebastián & Scuderi, Raffaele, 2012. "Repeat tourism in Uruguay: modelling truncated distributions of count data," MPRA Paper 37140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oliver Mannion & Roy Lay-Yee & Wendy Wrapson & Peter Davis & Janet Pearson, 2012. "JAMSIM: a Microsimulation Modelling Policy Tool," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 15(1), pages 1-8.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:emodwp:em4-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .