Report NEP-TRA-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pessarossi, Pierre & Weill, Laurent, 2012. "Does CEO turnover matter in China? Evidence from the stock market," BOFIT Discussion Papers 21/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Feldkircher, Martin & Korhonen, Iikka, 2012. "The rise of China and its implications for emerging markets - Evidence from a GVAR model," BOFIT Discussion Papers 20/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Thomas Windberger & Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Janette Walde, 2012. "Dirty floating and monetary independence in Central and Eastern Europe - The role of structural breaks," Working Papers 2012-21, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Chen, Yuanyuan & Feng, Shuaizhang, 2012. "Access to Public Schools and the Education of Migrant Children in China," IZA Discussion Papers 6853, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wan-Hsin Liu, 2012. "The Role of Proximity to Universities for Corporate Patenting - Provincial Evidence from China," Kiel Working Papers 1796, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- WAKASUGI Ryuhei & Hongyong ZHANG, 2012. "Effects of Ownership on Exports and FDI: Evidence from Chinese firms," Discussion papers 12058, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Xin Wang & Yi Wen, 2012. "Housing prices and the high Chinese saving rate puzzle," Working Papers 2012-038, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Sato, Hiroshi & Ding, Sai, 2012. "Ethnicity and Income in China: The Case of Ningxia," CCES Discussion Paper Series 46, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dritan Gjika & Roman Horváth, 2012. "Stock Market Comovements in Central Europe: Evidence from Asymmetric DCC Model," Working Papers 322, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Chun Chang & Zheng Liu & Mark M. Spiegel, 2013. "Capital controls and optimal Chinese monetary policy," Working Paper Series 2012-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Popova, Daria, 2012. "Constructing the tax-benefit micro simulation Model For Russia â€“ RUSMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM7/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Sylvie Dvoráková & Jakub Seidler, 2012. "The Influence of Housing Price Developments on Household Consumption: Empirical Analysis for the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2012/22, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2012.
- Tomas Frejka & Sergei Zakharov, 2012. "Comprehensive analyses of fertility trends in the Russian Federation during the past half century," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-027, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Galina Besstremyannaya & Jaak Simm, 2012. "The impact of private health insurers on the quality of Russian regional health systems," Working Papers w0177, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Dumitriu, Ramona & Stefanescu, Razvan & Nistor, Costel, 2011. "Changes in the dynamic relation between the prices and the trading volume from the Bucharest stock exchange," MPRA Paper 41602, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2011.
- Ksenia Gatskova & Maxim Gatskov, 2012. "The Weakness of Civil Society in Ukraine: A Mechanism-Based," Working Papers 323, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).