Ethnicity and Income in China: The Case of Ningxia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hiroshi Sato & Sai Ding, 2012. "Ethnicity and Income in China: The Case of Ningxia," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-244, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bob Baulch & Thi Minh Hoa Nguyen & Thi Thu Phuong Nguyen & Thai Hung Pham, 2009. "Ethnic Minority Poverty in Vietnam," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28100, The World Bank.
- Mwabu, Germano & Schultz, T Paul, 1996.
"Education Returns across Quantiles of the Wage Function: Alternative Explanations for Returns to Education by Race in South Africa,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 335-339, May.
- Schultz, T.P. & Mwabu, G., 1995. "Education Returns Across Quantiles of the Wage Function: Alternative Explanation for Returns to Education by Race in South Africa," Papers 744, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Indunil De Silva, 2009. "Ethnicity and sheepskin effects in the returns to education in Sri Lanka: A conditional quantile analysis," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 61-79, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yano, Go & Shiraishi, Maho, 2015. "Trade credit and ethnicity: Case of ethnic minority area in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 236-260.
More about this item
Keywordsethnic minorities; Hui; household and personal income; China;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-10-06 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2012-10-06 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-TRA-2012-10-06 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-10-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:ccesdp:46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cchitjp.html .