Ethnicity and Income in China: The Case of Ningxia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sato, Hiroshi & Ding, Sai, 2012. "Ethnicity and Income in China: The Case of Ningxia," CCES Discussion Paper Series 46, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bob Baulch & Thi Minh Hoa Nguyen & Thi Thu Phuong Nguyen & Thai Hung Pham, 2009. "Ethnic Minority Poverty in Vietnam," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28100, The World Bank.
- Bob Baulch & Hoa Thi Minh Nguyen & Hung Thai Pham & Phuong Thu Thi Phuong, 2011. "Ethnic Minority Poverty in Vietnam," Working Papers id:3426, eSocialSciences.
- Mwabu, Germano & Schultz, T Paul, 1996. "Education Returns across Quantiles of the Wage Function: Alternative Explanations for Returns to Education by Race in South Africa," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 335-339.
- Indunil De Silva, 2009. "Ethnicity and sheepskin effects in the returns to education in Sri Lanka: A conditional quantile analysis," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 61-79, June.
- Mwabu, Germano & Schultz, T Paul, 1996.
"Education Returns across Quantiles of the Wage Function: Alternative Explanations for Returns to Education by Race in South Africa,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 335-339.
- Schultz, T.P. & Mwabu, G., 1995. "Education Returns Across Quantiles of the Wage Function: Alternative Explanation for Returns to Education by Race in South Africa," Papers 744, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yano, Go & Shiraishi, Maho, 2015. "Trade credit and ethnicity: Case of ethnic minority area in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 236-260.
More about this item
Keywordsethnic minorities; Hui; household and personal income; China;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hst:ghsdps:gd12-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.