Ethnic Minority Poverty in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Deon Filmer & Norbert Schady, 2008.
"Getting Girls into School: Evidence from a Scholarship Program in Cambodia,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(3), pages 581-617, April.
- Filmer, Deon & Schady, Norbert, 2006. "Getting girls into school : evidence from a scholarship program in Cambodia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3910, The World Bank.
- Martin Ravallion & Dominique van de Walle, 2008. "Land in Transition : Reform and Poverty in Rural Vietnam," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6433.
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973.
"Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Ronald L Oaxaca, 1971. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," Working Papers 396, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Ariel Fiszbein & Norbert Schady & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Margaret Grosh & Niall Keleher & Pedro Olinto & Emmanuel Skoufias, 2009. "Conditional Cash Transfers : Reducing Present and Future Poverty," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2597.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- Engvall, Anders, 2007. "Ethnic Minorities And Rural Poverty In Lao Pdr," EIJS Working Paper Series 232, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- José Mata & José A. F. Machado, 2005. "Counterfactual decomposition of changes in wage distributions using quantile regression," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 445-465.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabelle Parizot & Faly Rakotomanana & Mireille Razafindrakoto & François Roubaud & Jean-Michel Wachsberger, 2005.
"Santé, Inégalités et ruptures sociales à Antananarivo, Premiers résultats de l’enquête SIRS 2003,"
DT/2005/19, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Mireille Razafindrakoto & François Roubaud & Jean-Michel Wachsberger, 2012. "Santé, Inégalités et ruptures sociales à Antananarivo, Premiers résultats de l’enquête SIRS 2003," Working Papers DT/2012/10, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Jones, Nicola & Samuels, Fiona, 2015. "The role of cash transfers in maximising schools’ protective effects for children in extreme settings: An ecological approach," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 217-225.
- Cuong Viet Nguyen & Tuyen Quang Tran & Huong Vu, 2017. "Ethnic Minorities in Northern Mountains of Vietnam: Employment, Poverty and Income," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 93-115, October.
- Sato, Hiroshi & Ding, Sai, 2012.
"Ethnicity and Income in China: The Case of Ningxia,"
CCES Discussion Paper Series
46, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hiroshi Sato & Sai Ding, 2012. "Ethnicity and Income in China: The Case of Ningxia," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-244, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Carlos Gradín, 2016. "Poverty and ethnicity in Asian countries," Chapters, in: Jacques Silber & Guanghua Wan (ed.), The Asian ‘Poverty Miracle’, chapter 8, pages 253-320, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tran Quang Tuyen, 2016. "Income sources and inequality among ethnic minorities in the Northwest region, Vietnam," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 1239-1254, August.
- Tomoki Fujii, 2018.
"Has the development gap between the ethnic minority and majority groups narrowed in Vietnam?: Evidence from household surveys,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(8), pages 2067-2101, August.
- Fujii, Tomoki, 2017. "Has the Development Gap between the Ethnic Minority and Majority Groups Narrowed in Viet Nam? Evidence from Household Surveys," ADBI Working Papers 661, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Pham Thai, Hung & Le Dang, Trung & Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2010. "Poverty of the Ethnic Minorities in Vietnam: Situation and Challenges from the Poorest Communes," MPRA Paper 50372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2012. "Ethnic Minorities in Northern Mountains of Vietnam: Poverty, Income and Assets," MPRA Paper 40769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dang, Hai-Anh H., 2013. "Private tutoring in Vietnam : a review of current issues and its major correlates," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6618, The World Bank.
- Tran Quang Tuyen, 2015. "Socio-Economic Determinants of Household Income among Ethnic Minorities in the North-West Mountains, Vietnam," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 17(1), pages 139-159, June.
- Tran, Quang Tuyen, 2014. "What determines household income of ethnic minorities in North-West Mountains, Vietnam: A microeconometric analysis of household surveys," MPRA Paper 60836, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Dec 2014.
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & Brian McCaig & Nguyen Hoa, 2018. "Program participation in a targeted land distribution program and household outcomes: evidence from Vietnam," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 41-74, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation - Education For All Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Regional Economic Development Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Social Protections and Labor - Disability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:28100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.