Ethnicity and sheepskin effects in the returns to education in Sri Lanka: A conditional quantile analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Surabhi Mittal & Deepti Sethi, 2009. "Food Security in South Asia : Issues and Opportunities," Development Economics Working Papers 22917, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Derek Headey & Shenggen Fan, 2008.
"Anatomy of a crisis: the causes and consequences of surging food prices,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, pages 375-391.
- Headey, Derek & Fan, Shenggen, 2008. "Anatomy of a crisis: The causes and consequences of surging food prices," IFPRI discussion papers 831, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pomerleano, Michael, 2009.
"What Is the Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on the Banking System in East Asia?,"
ADBI Working Papers
146, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Surabhi Mittal & Deepti Sethi, 2009. "Food Security in South Asia: Issues and Opportunities," Working Papers id:2205, eSocialSciences.
- Cummings, Ralph Jr. & Rashid, Shahidur & Gulati, Ashok, 2006. "Grain price stabilization experiences in Asia: What have we learned?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 302-312, August.
- Byerlee, Derek & Jayne, T.S. & Myers, Robert J., 2006. "Managing food price risks and instability in a liberalizing market environment: Overview and policy options," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 275-287, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sato, Hiroshi & Ding, Sai, 2012.
"Ethnicity and Income in China: The Case of Ningxia,"
CCES Discussion Paper Series
46, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hiroshi Sato & Sai Ding, 2012. "Ethnicity and Income in China: The Case of Ningxia," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-244, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rozana Himaz & Harsha Aturupane, 2011. "Education and Household Welfare in Sri Lanka from 1985 to 2006," Economics Series Working Papers 527, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Ethnic groups; Sri Lanka; Labour market; Pay differentials;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijdipp:v:8:y:2009:i:1:p:61-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.