Education and Household Welfare in Sri Lanka from 1985 to 2006
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dreze, Jean & Kingdon, Geeta Gandhi, 2001. "School Participation in Rural India," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Rozana Himaz, 2010. "Intrahousehold Allocation of Education Expenditure: The Case of Sri Lanka," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 231-258, January.
- Indunil De Silva, 2009. "Ethnicity and sheepskin effects in the returns to education in Sri Lanka: A conditional quantile analysis," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 61-79, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumara, Ajantha Sisira, 2015. "Wage Differentials in Sri Lanka: The case of a post-conflict country with a free education policy," MPRA Paper 68068, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Nov 2015.
- Jamal, Haroon, 2015. "Private Returns to Education in Pakistan: A Statistical Investigation," MPRA Paper 70640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSri Lanka; education; welfare quantile regression; returns;
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-02-05 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2011-02-05 (Education)
- NEP-HAP-2011-02-05 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-LAB-2011-02-05 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .