Report NEP-EDU-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Doan, Tinh, 2011. "Labour Market Returns to Higher Education in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 28426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- University Grants Commission UGC, 2011. "Higher Education in India: Strategies and Schemes during Eleventh Plan Period (2007-2012) for Universities and Colleges," Working Papers id:3492, eSocialSciences.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Rainone, Edoardo & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Dynamic Aspects of Teenage Friendships and Educational Attainment," Research Papers in Economics 2011:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Paul Carrillo & Mercedes Onofa & Juan Ponce, 2011. "Information Technology and Student Achievement: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment in Ecuador," Research Department Publications 4698, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2011/1/doc2011-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2010. "Industry funding of university research and scientific productivity," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-105, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rozana Himaz & Harsha Aturupane, 2011. "Education and Household Welfare in Sri Lanka from 1985 to 2006," Economics Series Working Papers 527, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Victor A. Matheson & Debra J. O’Connor & Joseph H. Herberger, 2011. "The Bottom Line: Accounting for Revenues and Expenditures in Intercollegiate Athletics," Working Papers 1101, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Christian Ferreda & Matías Tapia, 2010. "Redistributive Taxation, Incentives, and the Intertemporal Evolution of Human Capital," Documentos de Trabajo 390, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Karpestam, Peter, 2011. "Education, Migration and Source Community Incomes in Rural China," Working Papers 2011:2, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Brown, Sarah & Roberts, Jennifer & Taylor, Karl, 2011. "The Gender Reservation Wage Gap: Evidence form British Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5457, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Torberg Falch, 2010. "Teacher mobility responses to wage changes: evidence from quasi-natural experiment," Working Paper Series 10910, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Gál, Zoltán & Ptáček, Pavel, 2010. "The role of mid-range universities in knowledge transfer: the case of non-metropolitan regions in Central and Eastern Europe (examples from Hungary and the Czech Republic)," MPRA Paper 28358, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jan 2011.
- Philippe Aghion & Heike Harmgart & Natalia Weisshaar, 2010. "Fostering growth in CEE countries: a country-tailored approach to growth policy," Working Papers 118, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.