Education, Migration and Source Community Incomes in Rural China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, J Edward & Rozelle, Scott & de Brauw, Alan, 2003. "Migration and Incomes in Source Communities: A New Economics of Migration Perspective from China," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(1), pages 75-101, October.
- Maurer-Fazio, Margaret, 1999. "Earnings and education in China's transition to a market economy Survey evidence from 1989 and 1992," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 17-40.
- J. Edward Taylor & Scott Rozelle & Alan deBrauw, 1999. "Migration, Remittances, and Agricultural Productivity in China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 287-291, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEast Asia; China; Education; Migration; Remittances; Non-Farm Incomes;
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- F24 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Remittances
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-02-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2011-02-05 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2011-02-05 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2011-02-05 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-02-05 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2011-02-05 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TRA-2011-02-05 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-02-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lunewp:2011_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Edgerton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delunse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.