Report NEP-TRA-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:118 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:116 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:123 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gál, Zoltán & Ptáček, Pavel, 2010. "The role of mid-range universities in knowledge transfer: the case of non-metropolitan regions in Central and Eastern Europe (examples from Hungary and the Czech Republic)," MPRA Paper 28358, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jan 2011.
- Karpestam, Peter, 2011. "Education, Migration and Source Community Incomes in Rural China," Working Papers 2011:2, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Yuqing Xing, 2011. "Processing Trade, Exchange Rates and China’s bilateral Trade Balances," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-30, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:117 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher Edmonds & Yao Li, 2010. "A New Perspective On China Trade Growth: Application Of A New Index Of Bilateral Trade Intensity," Working Papers 201025, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Aoife Hanley & Wan-Hsin LIU & Andrea Vaona, 2011. "Financial Development and Innovation in China: Evidence from the Provincial Data," Kiel Working Papers 1673, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Reade, J. James & Volz, Ulrich, 2010. "Chinese monetary policy and the dollar peg," Discussion Papers 2010/35, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Zhang, Junfu & Zhao, Zhong, 2011. "Social-Family Network and Self-Employment: Evidence from Temporary Rural-Urban Migrants in China," IZA Discussion Papers 5446, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gál, Zoltán, 2010. "Future Bangalores? The increasing role of Central and Eastern Europe in the global services offshoring market: evidence from trade statistics," MPRA Paper 28360, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Oct 2010.
- Doan, Tinh, 2011. "Labour Market Returns to Higher Education in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 28426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gray, Patrick Francis & Epure, Manuela, 2010. "Private renting in Romania," MPRA Paper 28367, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Jan 2011.
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:115 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:122 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Avadanei, Andreea, 2011.
"O abodare de ansamblu privind provocările adoptării euro: cazul României
[An overview of euro adoption challenges: the case of Romania]," MPRA Paper 28420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew T. Pham, 2011. "The Returning Diaspora: Analyzing overseas Vietnamese (Viet Kieu) Contributions toward Vietnam’s Economic Growth," Working Papers 20, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- COSTANDACHI, Gheorghe, 2010. "Repere de fundamentare a structurii sistemului informational statistic in Republica Moldova," MPRA Paper 28034, University Library of Munich, Germany.