Private renting in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cizakca, Murat, 2010. "The case against the Islamic gold dinar," MPRA Paper 26645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurent Weill, 2009. "Do Islamic Banks Have Greater Market Power ?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2009-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Zubair Hasan, 2008.
"Credit creation and control: an unresolved issue in Islamic banking,"
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 69-81, April.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Credit creation and control: an unresolved issue in Islamic banking," MPRA Paper 8130, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Apr 2008.
- Gary Gorton & Lixin Huang, 2002. "Banking Panics and the Origin of Central Banking," NBER Working Papers 9137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2009. "Profit sharing ratios in mudaraba contract revisited," MPRA Paper 21843, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2007. "Ensuring exchange rate stability: Is return to gold (Dinar)possible?," MPRA Paper 8134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsprivate rental sector; housing stock; tenant; landlord; rent; housing market; housing policy;
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2011-02-05 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-02-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .