O abodare de ansamblu privind provocările adoptării euro: cazul României
[An overview of euro adoption challenges: the case of Romania]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010.
"The case for reforming euro area entry criteria,"
Society and Economy,
Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 32(2), pages 195-219, December.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010. "The Case for Reforming Euro Area Entry Criteria," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1022, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010. "The Case for Reforming Euro Area Entry Criteria," Working Papers 1003, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Iancu Aurel, 2007. "Convergenţa nominală," Revista OEconomica, Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica, issue 02, June.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic and monetary union; convergence criteria; optimum currency area; catching-up process; structural reforms; financial system;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .