Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filon TODEROIU, 2014. "Multicriteria Assessments Of The European Convergence In Romania’S Agri-Food Economy," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 11(1), pages 15-34.
- Avadanei, Andreea, 2011.
"O abodare de ansamblu privind provocările adoptării euro: cazul României
[An overview of euro adoption challenges: the case of Romania]," MPRA Paper 28420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2012:v:4:p:274-287 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Otil & Monica Boldea, 2015. "Performance And Development Level - Comparative Analysis Of Disparities Among Regions Of Development And Macro-Regions In Romania," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 29-35, January.
- Danut Tiberius EPURE & Dorinela NANCU & Alexandra IONESCU, 2013. "EU Strategy for Building a Knowledge-based Economy. Ambitious Targets vs. Effective Achievements," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 67-70.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2013. "Regional development policy in context of Europe 2020 Strategy," MPRA Paper 56603, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Nov 2013.
- repec:cbu:jrnlec:y:2018:v:3:p:5-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2013.
"The Regional Development Policy of Romania in the Post-Accession Period,"
Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research
091213, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2013. "The Regional Development Policy of Romania in the Post-Accession Period," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 131209, National Institute of Economic Research.
- STANIT Alexandra & MUSCALU Emanoil, 2013. "Valorization Of The Intellectual Capital: Making The Invisible Visible," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 65(6), pages 185-195.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2007. "Economic Convergence. Applications - Second Part -," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(4), pages 24-48, December.
- Gheorghe Zaman & Zizi Goschin, 2014. "Economic Crisis and Wage Divergence: Empirical Evidence from Romania," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(4), pages 493-513.
- Adrian Petre, 2016. "The Estimation of the Time Period Required to Achieve Real Economic Convergence between Romania and the Euro Area," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 12(4), pages 305-310, October.
More about this item
KeywordsConvergence criteria; exchange rate; exchange rate mechanisms; Euro Area; Balassa-Samuelson effect; tradable goods; non-tradable goods; exchange rate deviation index; purchasing power parity.;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ror:seince:090703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/incearo.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.