Report NEP-HAP-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew D. Shapiro, 2010. "The Effects of the Financial Crisis on the Well-Being of Older Americans: Evidence from the Cognitive Economics Study," Working Papers wp228, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Vittorio Pelligra & Luca Stanca, 2010. "To Give or Not To Give? Equity, Efficiency and Altruistic Behavior in a Survey-Based Experiment," Working Papers 202, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- Rozana Himaz & Harsha Aturupane, 2011. "Education and Household Welfare in Sri Lanka from 1985 to 2006," Economics Series Working Papers 527, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kassenboehmer, Sonja C. & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2011. "Beyond GDP and Back: What is the Value-Added by Additional Components of Welfare Measurement?," IZA Discussion Papers 5453, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlos Medina & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2011. "An Assessment of How Urban Crime and Victimization Affects Life Satisfaction," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 007876, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- MIKUCKA Malgorzata, 2011. "Homemaking and women's well-being in Europe. Effect of divorce risk, selection and dominating gender-role attitudes," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-09, LISER.
- KLEIN Carlo, 2011. "Do we need social cohesion to be happy?," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-06, LISER.
- DICKES Paul & KLEIN Carlo, 2011. "Satisfaction in life conditions and well-being," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-03, LISER.
- David Albouy & Walter Graf & Ryan Kellogg & Hendrik Wolff, 2010. "Aversion to Extreme Temperatures, Climate Change, and Quality of Life," Working Papers UWEC-2011-03, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Hendrik Wolff & Howard Chong & Maximilian Auffhammer, 2011. "Classification, Detection and Consequences of Data Error: Evidence from the Human Development Index," Working Papers UWEC-2008-10-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Suzanne Bianchi & Kathleen McGarry & Judith Seltzer, 2010. "Geographic Dispersion and the Well-Being of the Elderly," Working Papers wp234, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.