Report NEP-SOC-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sturgis, Patrick & Patulny, Roger & Allum, Nick & Buscha, Franz, 2012. "Social connectedness and generalized trust: a longitudinal perspective," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-19, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Martin Ljunge, 2012. "The power of beliefs: Evidence on the influence of trust on self-assessed health," Discussion Papers 12-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Nguyen, Quang & Villeval, Marie Claire & Xu, Hui, 2012. "Trust and Trustworthiness under the Prospect Theory: A Field Experiment in Vietnam," IZA Discussion Papers 6851, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sato, Hiroshi & Ding, Sai, 2012. "Ethnicity and Income in China: The Case of Ningxia," CCES Discussion Paper Series 46, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Anne Corcos François Pannequin & Sacha Bourgeois-Gironde, 2012. "Aversions to trust," Post-Print ijn_00734564, HAL.
- Montizaan, Raymond & Vendrik, Maarten C.M., 2012. "Misery Loves Company: Exogenous Shocks in Retirement Expectations and Social Comparison Effects on Subjective Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 6863, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Natalia Montinari & Antonio Nicolo & Regine Oexl, 2012. "Mediocrity and induced reciprocity," Working Papers 2012-19, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Anne Corcos & François Pannequin & Sacha Bourgeois-Gironde, 2012. "Is trust an ambiguous rather than a risky decision," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) ijn_00734563, HAL.
- Stark, Oded & Dorn, Agnieszka, 2012. "Do family ties with those left behind intensify or weaken migrants’ assimilation?," Discussion Papers 133689, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Dahl, Gordon B. & Løken, Katrine V. & Mogstad, Magne, 2012. "Peer Effects In Program Participation," Working Papers in Economics 12/12, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Bernd Irlenbusch & Janna Ter Meer, 2012. "Fooling the Nice Guys: The effect of lying about contributions on public good provision and punishment," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 03-11, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Epstein, Gil S., 2012. "Migrants, Ethnicity and the Welfare State," IZA Discussion Papers 6850, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rieck, Karsten Marshall Elseth & Vaage, Kjell, 2012. "Social Interactions At The Workplace: Exploring Sickness Absence Behavior," Working Papers in Economics 11/12, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Knutsson, Mikael & Martinsson, Peter & Wollbrant, Conny, 2012. "Do people avoid opportunities to donate? A natural field experiment on recycling and charitable giving," Working Papers in Economics 542, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ksenia Gatskova & Maxim Gatskov, 2012. "The Weakness of Civil Society in Ukraine: A Mechanism-Based," Working Papers 323, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).