Report NEP-CIS-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Popova, Daria, 2012. "Constructing the tax-benefit micro simulation Model For Russia â€“ RUSMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM7/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Tomas Frejka & Sergei Zakharov, 2012. "Comprehensive analyses of fertility trends in the Russian Federation during the past half century," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-027, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Benkovskis, Konstantins & Wörz, Julia, 2012. "Non-price competitiveness of exports from emerging countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Galina Besstremyannaya & Jaak Simm, 2012. "The impact of private health insurers on the quality of Russian regional health systems," Working Papers w0177, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Larsen, Nicholas, 2012. "Russian Jewish Immigrants in the United States: The Adjustment of their English Language Proficiency and Earnings in the American Community Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 6854, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).