Using the EU-SILC for policy simulation: prospects, some limitations and some suggestions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Figari & Maria Iacovou & Alexandra Skew & Holly Sutherland, 2012.
"Approximations to the Truth: Comparing Survey and Microsimulation Approaches to Measuring Income for Social Indicators,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 105(3), pages 387-407, February.
- Figari, Francesco & Iacovou, Maria & Skew, Alexandra J. & Sutherland, Holly, 2010. "Approximations to the truth: comparing survey and microsimulation approaches to measuring income for social indicators," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/10, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Figari, Francesco & Iacovou, Maria & Skew, Alexandra J. & Sutherland, Holly, 2010. "Approximations to the truth: comparing survey and microsimulation approaches to measuring income for social indicators," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-13, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Cathal O’Donoghue & Jason Loughrey & Karyn Morrissey, 2013.
"Using the EU-SILC to model the impact of the economic crisis on inequality,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-26, December.
- O'Donoghue, Cathal & Loughrey, Jason & Morrissey, Karyn, 2013. "Using the EU-SILC to Model the Impact of the Economic Crisis on Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 7242, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Popova, Daria, 2012. "Constructing the tax-benefit micro simulation Model For Russia â€“ RUSMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM7/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:emodwp:em1-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .