Productivity analysis of the telecommunications sector in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Wei-Kang & Lu, Wen-Min & Kweh, Qian Long & Lai, Hsiao-Wen, 2014. "Does corporate social responsibility influence the corporate performance of the U.S. telecommunications industry?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 580-591.
- 'Ofa, Siope Vakataki, 2009. "The WTO's telecommunications commitments and the credibility of telecommunications regulatory reforms in small island developing states," MPRA Paper 66184, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hazera Akter & Suborna Barua, 2016. "International trade financing: a comparative study on the performance of state-owned and private commercial banks of Bangladesh," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(2), pages 164-186.
- Florian Ploeckl, 2016.
"Uniform Service, Uniform Productivity? Regional Efficiency of the Imperial German Postal, Telegraph, and Telephone Service,"
Australian Economic History Review,
Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 56(2), pages 221-243, July.
- Florian Ploeckl, 2016. "Uniform Service, Uniform Productivity? Regional Efficiency of the Imperial German Postal, Telegraph and Telephone Service," School of Economics Working Papers 2016-07, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Shilin Zheng & Xinzhu Zhang, 2013. "The effect of the Chinese telecommunications reform on industrial growth: 1994–2007," Chapters,in: The Chinese Anti-Monopoly Law, chapter 7, pages 233-261 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pun-Lee Lam & Alice Shiu, 2011. "Reform of China’s Energy and Telecommunications Sectors," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Network Industries, chapter 23 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsTelecommunications Productivity Efficiency Data envelopment analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:32:y:2008:i:8:p:559-571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .