Asia-Pacific telecommunications liberalisation and productivity performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gary Madden & Scott J. Savage & Jason Ng, 2003. "Asia-Pacific Telecommunications Liberalisation and Productivity Performance," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 91-102, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Megginson, William L & Nash, Robert C & van Randenborgh, Matthias, 1994. " The Financial and Operating Performance of Newly Privatized Firms: An International Empirical Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 403-452, June.
- Oum, Tae Hoon & Zhang, Yimin, 1995. "Competition and Allocative Efficiency: The Case of the U.S. Telephone Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(1), pages 82-96, February.
- Gary Madden & Scott Savage, 2001. "Productivity Growth And Market Structure In Telecommunications," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(6), pages 493-512.
- Gary Madden & Scott J. Savage, 2000.
"Market Structure, Competition, and Pricing in United States International Telephone Service Markets,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(2), pages 291-296, May.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 2000. "Market structure, competition, and pricing in United States international telephone service markets," MPRA Paper 11161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hank Intven, 2000. "Telecommunications Regulation Handbook," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15249.
- Gort, Michael & Sung, Nakil, 1999. "Competition and Productivity Growth: The Case of the U.S. Telephone Industry," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(4), pages 678-691, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Byambaakhuu, Badamasuren & Kwon, Youngsun & Rho, Jaejeung, 2012. "Productivity grwoth and efficiency changes in the Mongolian mobile communications industry," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72521, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Massón-Guerra, José Luis, 2007.
"Evolución de la Eficiencia Productiva de una empresa privatizada: El Caso del Grupo Telefónica de España
[Productive Efficiency in Telefonica]," MPRA Paper 13463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shilin Zheng & Xinzhu Zhang, 2013. "The effect of the Chinese telecommunications reform on industrial growth: 1994–2007," Chapters,in: The Chinese Anti-Monopoly Law, chapter 7, pages 233-261 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kang, Chao-Chung & Wu, Chin-Chia, 2013. "Statistical precision of productivity change: A bootstrap application to Taiwan’s telecommunications industry," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1015-1032.
- 'Ofa, Siope Vakataki, 2008. "The telecommunications sector in the Pacific: a regulatory policy survey," MPRA Paper 66183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAsia-Pacific telecommunications; liberalisation and productivity performance;
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10884. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.