Competition and Productivity Growth: The Case of the U.S. Telephone Industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azzeddine Azzam & Rigoberto Lopez & Elena Lopez, 2004. "Imperfect Competition and Total Factor Productivity Growth," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 173-184, November.
- Elena Podrecca, 2013. "Riforme del mercato dei prodotti e crescita della produttività. Teoria ed evidenza empirica," ECONOMIA E SOCIET REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 10-41.
- Alexandra Groß-Schuler & Jürgen Weigand, 2001. "Sunk Costs, Managerial Incentives and Firm Productivity," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 70(2), pages 275-287.
- Azzeddine M. Azzam & Elena Lopez & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 2002.
"Imperfect Competition and Total Factor Productivity Growth in U.S. Food Processing,"
Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports
068, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Azzam, Azzeddine M. & Lopez, Elena & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 2002. "Imperfect Competition and Total Factor Productivity Growth in U.S. Food Processing," Research Reports 25147, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Gary Madden & Scott J. Savage & Jason Ng, 2003.
"Asia–Pacific Telecommunications Liberalisation and Productivity Performance,"
Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 91-102, March.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J & Ng, Jason, 2003. "Asia-Pacific telecommunications liberalisation and productivity performance," MPRA Paper 10884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Young Bong Chang & Vijay Gurbaxani, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of Technical Efficiency: The Role of IT Intensity and Competition," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 561-578, September.
- Ting-Kun Liu, 2011. "Local Monopoly, Network Effects And Technical Efficiency Â€“ Evidence From Taiwanâ€™S Natural Gas Industry," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 5(1), pages 55-63.
- Bouras, Hela & Fekih, Bouthaina Soussi, 2013. "Quality institutional reform and economic performance: Case of telecommunications in the MENA region," MPRA Paper 55888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Futoshi Kurokawa & Kiyohiko G. Nishimura, 2006. "Productivity in Information Service Industries: a Panel Analysis of Japanese Firms," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 97(5), pages 351-371.
- Holmes, Thomas J. & Jr., James A. Schmitz, 2001. "A gain from trade: From unproductive to productive entrepreneurship," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 417-446, April.
- Nemoto, Jiro & Asai, Sumiko, 2002. "Scale economies, technical change and productivity growth in Japanese local telecommunications services," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 305-320, August.
- Shilin Zheng & Xinzhu Zhang, 2013. "The effect of the Chinese telecommunications reform on industrial growth: 1994–2007," Chapters, in: Michael Faure & Xinzhu Zhang (ed.),The Chinese Anti-Monopoly Law, chapter 7, pages 233-261, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Munisamy Gopinath & Daniel Pick & Yonghai Li, 2004. "An empirical analysis of productivity growth and industrial concentration in us manufacturing," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 1-7.
- Martin Carree & André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Sander Wennekers, 2000. "Business Ownership and Economic Growth in 23 OECD Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-001/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gopinath, Munisamy & Pick, Daniel H. & Li, Yonghai, 2002. "Does Industrial Concentration Raise Productivity In Food Industries?," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California 36634, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Joshua Drucker, 2009. "Trends in Regional Industrial Concentration in the United States," Working Papers 09-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:37:y:1999:i:4:p:678-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.