The changing financial landscape : opportunities and challenges for the Middle East and North Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Demirguc-Kent, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica, 1998. "Financial liberalization and financial fragility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1917, The World Bank.
- Norbert Funke & Nicola Fuchs-Schündeln, 2001. "Stock Market Liberalizations; Financial and Macroeconomic Implications," IMF Working Papers 01/193, International Monetary Fund.
- Jonathan Morduch, 1999. "The Microfinance Promise," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1569-1614, December.
- Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott J., 1999.
"Telecommunications productivity, catch-up and innovation,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 65-81, February.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 1999. "Telecommunications productivity, catch-up and innovation," MPRA Paper 11448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:aei:rpbook:52719 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mora, Nada & Neaime, Simon & Aintablian, Sebouh, 2013. "Foreign currency borrowing by small firms in emerging markets: When domestic banks intermediate dollars," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1093-1107.
- Daniel Müller-Jentsch, 2005. "Deeper Integration and Trade in Services in the Euro-Mediterranean Region : Southern Dimensions of the European Neighborhood Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7335.
- Goldbaum, David, 2008.
"Coordinated investing with feedback and learning,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 202-223, February.
- David Goldbaum, 2003. "Coordinated Investing with Feedback and Learning," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 213, Society for Computational Economics.
- David Goldbaum, 2004. "Coordinated Investing with Feedback and Learning," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2004-008, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Financial Intermediation; Economic Theory&Research; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Non Bank Financial Institutions; Banks&Banking Reform; Financial Intermediation; Non Bank Financial Institutions; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2004-09-12 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .