Water-resource and land-use issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kijne, J. W. & Prathapar, S. A. & Woperis, M. C. S. & Sahrawat, K. L., 1998. "How to manage salinity in irrigated lands: a selective review with particular reference to irrigation in developing countries," IWMI Books, Reports H009257, International Water Management Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luijten, J. C. & Knapp, E. B. & Jones, J. W., 2001. "A tool for community-based assessment of the implications of development on water security in hillside watersheds," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 70(2-3), pages 603-622.
- Atapattu, Sithara & Molden, David, 2006. "Achieving food and environmental security: better river basin management for healthy coastal zones," IWMI Books, Reports H039123, International Water Management Institute.
- Ramos, J.G. & Cratchley, C.R. & Kay, J.A. & Casterad, M.A. & Martnez-Cob, A. & Domnguez, R., 2009. "Evaluation of satellite evapotranspiration estimates using ground-meteorological data available for the Flumen District into the Ebro Valley of N.E. Spain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(4), pages 638-652, April.
- Renault, D. & Hemakumara, M. & Molden, D., 2000. "Importance of evaporative depletion by non-crop vegetation in irrigated areas of the humid tropics," IWMI Books, Reports H027959, International Water Management Institute.
- Roland Schulze, 2007. "Some Foci of Integrated Water Resources Management in the“South” which are oft- forgotten by the “North”: A perspective from southern Africa," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 21(1), pages 269-294, January.
- Babel, M.S. & Shrestha, B. & Perret, S.R., 2011. "Hydrological impact of biofuel production: A case study of the Khlong Phlo Watershed in Thailand," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 8-26.
- Renault, D. & Hemakumara, M. & Molden, D., 2001. "Importance of water consumption by perennial vegetation in irrigated areas of the humid tropics: evidence from Sri Lanka," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 215-230, January.
- Ong, C. K. & Swallow, B. M., 2003. "Water productivity in forestry and agroforestry," IWMI Books, Reports H032644, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsWater resource management; Water use; Case studies; Catchment areas; Land use; Hydrology; Models; Evaporation; Soil moisture; Decision support tools; Runoff; Flow; Forestry; Deforestation; Erosion; Rain; Environmental Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iwmibo:113610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.