Report NEP-ENE-2004-12-20This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kira Markiewicz & Nancy L. Rose & Catherine Wolfram, 2004. "Do Markets Reduce Costs? Assessing the Impact of Regulatory Restructuring on U.S. Electric Generation Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 11001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roeger, Werner & Warzynski, Frédéric, 2004. "A Joint Estimation of Price-Cost Margins and Sunk Capital - Theory and Evidence from the European Electricity Industry," Working Papers 04-17, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Rob Aalbers & Victoria Shestalova & Sander Onderstal, 2004. "Better safe than sorry? Reliability policy in network industries," CPB Document 73, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Anne-Marie Brook & Robert W. R. Price & Douglas Sutherland & Niels Westerlund & Christophe André, 2004. "Oil Price Developments: Drivers, Economic Consequences and Policy Responses," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 412, OECD Publishing.
- Jeremy Smith, 2004. "Productivity Trends in the Coal Mining Industry in Canada," CSLS Research Reports 2004-07, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Centre for the Study of Living Standards, 2004. "Report on Productivity Trends in Selected Natural Resource Industries in Canada," CSLS Research Reports 2004-06, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Mandell, Svante, 2004. "A Generalized Hybrid Approach to Controlling Emissions," Research Papers in Economics 2004:17, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Kohlhaas & Katja Schumacher & Jochen Diekmann & Dieter Schumacher & Martin Cames, 2004. "Economic, Environmental and International Trade Effects of the EU Directive on Energy Tax Harmonization," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 462, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.