The theory of international trade among industrial Nations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barker, Terry S, 1977. "International Trade and Economic Growth: An Alternative to the Neoclassical Approach," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 153-172, June.
- Raymond Vernon, 1966. "International Investment and International Trade in the Product Cycle," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(2), pages 190-207.
- Gary Hufbauer, 1970. "The Impact of National Characteristics & Technology on the Commodity Composition of Trade in Manufactured Goods," NBER Chapters,in: The Technology Factor in International Trade, pages 145-231 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klein, Roger W, 1973. "A Dynamic Theory of Comparative Advantage," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(1), pages 173-184, March.
- Finger, J M, 1975. "Trade Overlap and Intra-Industry Trade," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(4), pages 581-589, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:14:y:2008:i:4:p:355-368 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suphan Andic & Richard Pomfret & Rameshwar Tandon & Odomar Vancraeyenest & Rolf Langhammer & Dietmar Gebert & Peter Nunnenkamp & Hubertus Müller-Groeling & Franz Gehrels & Mikuláš Luptácik & Jörg-Volk, 1985.
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 121(4), pages 786-810, December.
- James Riedel & Kurt Rothschild & Ute Herdmann & Siegfried Schoppe & Paulgeorg Juhl & Franz Gehrels & Henning Klodt & H. Gray & Peter Nunnenkamp, 1985. "Rezensionen," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 121(2), pages 387-403, June.
- Jochem, Patrick & Schleich, Joachim, 2011. "Exploring the factors driving automotive exports in OECD countries," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S4/2011, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Dimitri Mardas & Chistos Nikas, 2008. "European Integration, Intra-industry Trade in Vertically Differentiated Products and the Balkan Countries," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 14(4), pages 355-368, November.
- Chipman, John Somerset, 1986. "Intra-industry trade, factor proportions and aggregation," Discussion Papers, Series II 1, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Jochem, Patrick & Schleich, Joachim, 2012. "Exploring the drivers behind automotive exports in OECD countries: An empirical analysis," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S3/2012, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:116:y:1980:i:3:p:447-470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.