A firm level study of the determinants of export performance in machinery and transport equipment industry of India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Katz, Jorge M., 1984. "Domestic technological innovations and dynamic comparative advantage : Further reflections on a comparative case-study program," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 13-37.
- Hal B. Lary, 1968. "Imports of Manufactures from Less Developed Countries," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number lary68-1, June.
- Seev Hirsch, 1974. "Capital or technology? Confronting the neo-factor proportions and neo-technology accounts of international trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 110(4), pages 535-563, December.
- Raymond Vernon, 1970. "Introduction to "The Technology Factor in International Trade"," NBER Chapters,in: The Technology Factor in International Trade, pages 1-5 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lall, Sanjaya & Kumar, Rajiv, 1981. "Firm-level export performance in an inward-looking economy: The Indian engineering industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 453-463, May.
- Herbert Glejser & Alexis Jacquemin & Jean Petit, 1980. "Exports in an Imperfect Competition Framework: An Analysis of 1,446 Exporters," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(3), pages 507-524.
- Raymond Vernon, 1970. "The Technology Factor in International Trade," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number vern70-1, June.
- Gary Hufbauer, 1970. "The Impact of National Characteristics & Technology on the Commodity Composition of Trade in Manufactured Goods," NBER Chapters,in: The Technology Factor in International Trade, pages 145-231 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lall, Sanjaya & Mohammad, Sharif, 1983. "Technological effort and disembodied technology exports: An econometric analysis of inter-industry variations in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 527-535, June.
- Dahlman, Carl J. & Sercovich, Francisco C., 1984. "Exports of technology from semi-industrial economies and local technological development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 63-99.
More about this item
Keywordsneo-factor proportions; neo-technology theory; firm level export; machinery and transport equipment; India;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2013-06-04 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2013-06-04 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2013-06-04 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INT-2013-06-04 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRE-2013-06-04 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .