The Role of Intra-industry Trade in the World Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul, 1980. "Scale Economies, Product Differentiation, and the Pattern of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 950-959, December.
- Mahmudul Anam & Shin--Hwan Chiang, 2003. "Intraindustry Trade in Identical Products: a Portfolio Approach," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 90-100, February.
- World Bank, 2004. "World Development Indicators 2004," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13890.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June.
- Greenhut, Melvin L & Ohta, Hiroshi & Sailors, Joel, 1985. "Reverse Dumping: A Form of Spatial Price Discrimination," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 167-181, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter, Manuel, 2015. "Konvergenz der europäischen Aktienmärkte: Eine Analyse der Entwicklungen und Herausforderungen für Investoren," Arbeitspapiere 150, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcu:wpaper:201203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Harvey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detcuus.html .