Reverse Dumping: A Form of Spatial Price Discrimination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kichko, Sergey & Kokovin, Sergey & Zhelobodko, Evgeny, 2014.
"Trade patterns and export pricing under non-CES preferences,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 129-142.
- Sergey Kichko & Sergey Kokovin & Evgeny Zhelobodko, 2013. "Trade Patterns and Export Pricing Under Non-CES Preferences," FIW Working Paper series 124, FIW.
- Sergey Kichko & Sergey Kokovin & Evgeny Zhelobodko, 2014. "Trade Patterns And Export Pricing Under Non-Ces Preferences," HSE Working papers WP BRP 54/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Martin, Julien, 2012.
"Markups, quality, and transport costs,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 777-791.
- Julien Martin, 2009. "Spatial Price Discrimination in International Markets," Working Papers 2009-21, CEPII research center.
- Julien Martin, 2010. "Markups, Quality and Transport Costs," Working Papers 2010-17, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- W. Charles Sawyer & Richard Sprinkle, 2012. "The Role of Intra-industry Trade in the World Economy," Working Papers 201203, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2007. "Social Security in Germany: A Prey of Political Opportunism?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 677, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gullstrand, Joakim & Olofsdotter, Karin & Thede, Susanna, 2011. "Markups and export pricing," Working Papers 2011:37, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Joakim Gullstrand & Karin Olofsdotter & Susanna Thede, 2014. "Markups and export-pricing strategies," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 150(2), pages 221-239, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:34:y:1985:i:2:p:167-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.