Carbon abatement and new investment in liberalised electricity markets: a nuclear revival in the UK?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joskow, Paul L & Schmalensee, Richard & Bailey, Elizabeth M, 1998. "The Market for Sulfur Dioxide Emissions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(4), pages 669-685, September.
- Heren, Patrick, 1999. "Removing the government from European gas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 3-8, January.
- Barker, Terry, 1998. "The effects on competitiveness of coordinated versus unilateral fiscal policies reducing GHG emissions in the EU: an assessment of a 10% reduction by 2010 using the E3ME model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(14), pages 1083-1098, December.
- Canterbery, E.R. & Reading, D. & Johnson, B., 1991. "Cost Savings from Nuclear Regulatory Reform: A Econometric Model," Working Papers 1991_05_2, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Mark Armstrong & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 1994. "Regulatory Reform: Economic Analysis and British Experience," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510790.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1995. "Intergenerational discounting," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 395-401.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:28:y:2000:i:2:p:115-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.