Norwegian gas sales and the impacts on European CO2 emissions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Elin Berg & Pål Boug & Snorre Kverndokk, 1997. "Norwegian Gas Sales and the Impacts on European CO2 Emissions," Discussion Papers 199, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Knut Alfsen & Hugo Birkelund & Morten Aaserud, 1995. "Impacts of an EC carbon/energy tax and deregulating thermal power supply on CO 2 , SO 2 and NO x emissions," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(2), pages 165-189, March.
- Boucher, Jacqueline & Smeers, Yves, 1985. "Gas trade in the European community during the 1970s : A model analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 102-116, April.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & John P. Martin & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 1991. "GREEN - - A Multi-Region Dynamic General Equilibrium Model for Quantifying the Costs of Curbing CO2 Emissions: A Technical Manual," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 104, OECD Publishing.
- Alan Manne & Richard Richels, 1992. "Buying Greenhouse Insurance: The Economic Costs of CO2 Emission Limits," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026213280x, March.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1979. "The Structure of World Energy Demand," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262661772, March.
- Boucher, Jacqueline & Smeers, Yves, 1987. "Economic forces in the European gas market -- a 1985 prospective," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 2-16, January.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & John P. Martin & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 1992. "GREEN a Multi-Sector, Multi-Region General Equilibrium Model for Quantifying the Costs of Curbing CO2 Emissions: A Technical Manual," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 116, OECD Publishing.
- K. Sato, 1967. "A Two-Level Constant-Elasticity-of-Substitution Production Function," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 201-218.
- Alan S. Manne & Richard G. Richels, 1990. "CO2 Emission Limits: An Economic Cost Analysis for the USA," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 51-74.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Laurits R. Christensen, 1973. "The Internal Structure of Functional Relationships: Separability, Substitution, and Aggregation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(3), pages 403-410.
- Birkelund, Hugo & Gjelsvik, Eystein & Aaserud, Morten, 1994. "The EU carbon/energy tax Effects in a distorted energy market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(8), pages 657-665, August.
- Brown, Murray & Heien, Dale M, 1972. "The S-Branch Utility Tree: A Generalization of the Linear Expenditure System," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(4), pages 737-747, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G. Klaassen & A. Gruebler & L. Schrattenholzer, 1999. "Towards New Energy Infrastructures in Eurasia: A Background Paper," Working Papers ir99017, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
More about this item
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- Q31 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:23:y:2001:i:4:p:427-456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.