GREEN - - A Multi-Region Dynamic General Equilibrium Model for Quantifying the Costs of Curbing CO2 Emissions: A Technical Manual
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berg, Elin & Boug, Pal & Kverndokk, Snorre, 2001.
"Norwegian gas sales and the impacts on European CO2 emissions,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 427-456, July.
- Elin Berg & Pål Boug & Snorre Kverndokk, 1997. "Norwegian Gas Sales and the Impacts on European CO2 Emissions," Discussion Papers 199, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- García Fernández, Cristina, 2006. "Cost-benefit Analysis and the Difficulty of Applying it to Climate Change/El análisis coste-beneficio y la dificultad de su aplicación al cambio climático," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 24, pages 639(12á)-63, Agosto.
- Jan Bråten & Rolf Golombek, 1998. "OPEC's Response to International Climate Agreements," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(4), pages 425-442, December.
- Conrad, Klaus & Schmidt, Tobias F. N., 1997. "Double dividend of climate protection and the role of international policy coordination in the EU: an applied general equilibrium analysis with the GEM-E3 model," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-26, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- W. J. McKibbin & T. J. Bok, "undated".
"The Impact on the Asia-Pacific Region of Fiscal Policy of the United States and Japan,"
120, Brookings Institution International Economics.
- McKibbin, W.J. & Bok, T.J., 1995. "The Impact on the Asia-Pacific Region of Fiscal Policy in the United States and Japan," Papers 120, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Kydes, Andy S. & Shaw, Susan H. & McDonald, Douglas F., 1995. "Beyond the horizon: Recent directions in long-term energy modeling," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 131-149.
- Hochman, Gal & Kaplan, Scott & Zilberman, David, 2013. "The Causes of Recent Food Commodity Crises," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150423, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lawrence H. Goulder, 1992. "Do the Costs of a Carbon Tax Vanish When Interactions With Other Taxes are Accounted For?," NBER Working Papers 4061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randhir, Timothy O. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2000.
"Trade Liberalization as a Vehicle for Adapting to Global Warming,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 159-172, October.
- Randhir, Timothy O. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2000. "Trade Liberalization As A Vehicle For Adapting To Global Warming," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-14, October.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Timothy O. Randhir, 1999. "Trade Liberalization as a Vehicle for Adapting to Global Warming," GTAP Working Papers 398, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Randhir, Timothy O. & Hertel, Thomas W., 1999. "Trade Liberalization As A Vehicle For Adapting To Global Warming," Working papers 28698, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Su, Xuanming & Zhou, Weisheng & Sun, Faming & Nakagami, Ken'Ichi, 2014. "Possible pathways for dealing with Japan's post-Fukushima challenge and achieving CO2 emission reduction targets in 2030," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 90-97.
- K. Farmer & K.W. Steininger, 1999. "Reducing CO2-Emissions Under Fiscal Retrenchment: A Multi-Cohort CGE-Model for Austria," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 13(3), pages 309-340, April.
- Jaeger, William K., 1995. "The welfare cost of a global carbon tax when tax revenues are recycled," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 47-67, May.
- Fankhauser, Samuel & Kverndokk, Snorre, 1996.
"The global warming game -- Simulations of a CO2-reduction agreement,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 83-102, March.
- Fankhauser, S. & Kverndokk, S., 1992. "The Global Warming Game - Simulations of a CO2 Reduction Agreement," Memorandum 13/1992, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Schneider, Stephen H., 1999. "Induced technological change and the attractiveness of CO2 abatement policies," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 211-253, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:104-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.