Possible pathways for dealing with Japan's post-Fukushima challenge and achieving CO2 emission reduction targets in 2030
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duffield, John S. & Woodall, Brian, 2011. "Japan's new basic energy plan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3741-3749, June.
- Zhang, Qi & Ishihara, Keiichi N. & Mclellan, Benjamin C. & Tezuka, Tetsuo, 2012. "Scenario analysis on future electricity supply and demand in Japan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 376-385.
- Esteban, Miguel & Zhang, Qi & Utama, Agya, 2012. "Estimation of the energy storage requirement of a future 100% renewable energy system in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 22-31.
- Akimoto, Keigo & Tomoda, Toshimasa & Fujii, Yasumasa & Yamaji, Kenji, 2004. "Assessment of global warming mitigation options with integrated assessment model DNE21," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 635-653, July.
- Dittmar, Michael, 2012. "Nuclear energy: Status and future limitations," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 35-40.
- Su, Xuanming & Zhou, Weisheng & Nakagami, Ken'Ichi & Ren, Hongbo & Mu, Hailin, 2012. "Capital stock-labor-energy substitution and production efficiency study for China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1208-1213.
- Zhang, Qi & Mclellan, Benjamin C. & Tezuka, Tetsuo & Ishihara, Keiichi N., 2012. "Economic and environmental analysis of power generation expansion in Japan considering Fukushima nuclear accident using a multi-objective optimization model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 986-995.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & John P. Martin & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 1991. "GREEN - - A Multi-Region Dynamic General Equilibrium Model for Quantifying the Costs of Curbing CO2 Emissions: A Technical Manual," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 104, OECD Publishing.
- Vivoda, Vlado, 2012. "Japan’s energy security predicament post-Fukushima," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 135-143.
- Lior, Noam, 2012. "Sustainable energy development: The present (2011) situation and possible paths to the future," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 174-191.
- Huenteler, Joern & Schmidt, Tobias S. & Kanie, Norichika, 2012. "Japan's post-Fukushima challenge – implications from the German experience on renewable energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 6-11.
- Ashina, Shuichi & Fujino, Junichi & Masui, Toshihiko & Ehara, Tomoki & Hibino, Go, 2012. "A roadmap towards a low-carbon society in Japan using backcasting methodology: Feasible pathways for achieving an 80% reduction in CO2 emissions by 2050," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 584-598.
- Alan Manne & Richard Richels, 1992. "Buying Greenhouse Insurance: The Economic Costs of CO2 Emission Limits," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026213280x, July.
- Homma, Takashi & Akimoto, Keigo, 2013. "Analysis of Japan's energy and environment strategy after the Fukushima nuclear plant accident," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1216-1225.
- È˜erban Georgescu, 2012. "Japan," Conjunctura economiei mondiale / World Economic Studies, Institute for World Economy, Romanian Academy.
- Mori, Shunsuke, 2012. "An assessment of the potentials of nuclear power and carbon capture and storage in the long-term global warming mitigation options based on Asian Modeling Exercise scenarios," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S3), pages 421-428.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:924-944 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:126:y:2017:i:c:p:231-246 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCO2 emission; Nuclear; CCS (carbon capture and storage); Renewable energy; Japan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:66:y:2014:i:c:p:90-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .