A macroeconomic perspective on climate change mitigation: Meeting the financing challenge
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alex Bowen & Emanuele Campiglio & Massimo Tavoni, 2014. "A Macroeconomic Perspective On Climate Change Mitigation: Meeting The Financing Challenge," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(01), pages 1-35.
References listed on IDEAS
- Speller, William & Thwaites, Gregory & Wright, Michelle, 2011. "Financial Stability Paper No 12: The Future of International Capital Flows," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 12, Bank of England.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 2009. "Financial reform to address systemic risk: a speech at the Council on Foreign Relations, Washington, D.C., March 10, 2009," Speech 448, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nicola Spatafora & Oana Luca, 2012. "Capital Inflows, Financial Development, and Domestic Investment; Determinants and Inter-Relationships," IMF Working Papers 12/120, International Monetary Fund.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 2001.
"The Six Major Puzzles in International Macroeconomics: Is There a Common Cause?,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2000, Volume 15, pages 339-412
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff & Ben Bernanke & Kenneth Rogoff, "undated". "The Six Major Puzzles in International Macroeconomics: Is there a Common Cause?," Working Paper 32326, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 2001. "The Six Major Puzzles in International Macroeconomics: Is There a Common Cause?," International Trade 0012003, EconWPA.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 2000. "The Six Major Puzzles in International Macroeconomics: Is There a Common Cause?," NBER Working Papers 7777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld and Kenneth Rogoff., 2000. "The Six Major Puzzles in International Macroeconomics: Is There a Common Cause?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C00-112, University of California at Berkeley.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2000. "The Six Major Puzzles in International Macroeconomics: Is There a Common Cause?," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt0sx02651, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- repec:fip:fedgsq:y:2009:x:6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brett, Craig & Keen, Michael, 2000. "Political uncertainty and the earmarking of environmental taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 315-340, March.
- Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat, 2011. "Global imbalances and the financial crisis: Link or no link?," BIS Working Papers 346, Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarah Wolf & Franziska Schütze & Carlo C. Jaeger, 2016. "Balance or Synergies between Environment and Economy—A Note on Model Structures," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-11, August.
- Kober, Tom & Summerton, Philip & Pollitt, Hector & Chewpreecha, Unnada & Ren, Xiaolin & Wills, William & Octaviano, Claudia & McFarland, James & Beach, Robert & Cai, Yongxia & Calderon, Silvia & Fishe, 2016. "Macroeconomic impacts of climate change mitigation in Latin America: A cross-model comparison," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 625-636.
- Alex Bowen & Emanuele Campiglio & Sara Herreras Martinez, 2015. "The ‘optimal and equitable’ climate finance gap," GRI Working Papers 184, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Armon Rezai & Sigrid Stagl, 2016. "Ecological Macreconomics: Introduction and Review," Ecological Economics Papers ieep9, Institute of Ecological Economics.
- repec:spr:ieaple:v:17:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10784-017-9352-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rezai, Armon & Stagl, Sigrid, 2016. "Ecological Macreconomics: Introduction and Review," Ecological Economic Papers 4803, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
More about this item
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-11-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-11-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-11-22 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lsg:lsgwps:wp122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The GRI Administration). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/grlseuk.html .