Japan’s energy security predicament post-Fukushima
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duffield, John S. & Woodall, Brian, 2011. "Japan's new basic energy plan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3741-3749, June.
- Koike, Masanari & Mogi, Gento & Albedaiwi, Waleed H., 2008. "Overseas oil-development policy of resource-poor countries: A case study from Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1764-1775, May.
- Kuan, Pei Fen & Chung, Dongjun & Pan, Guangjin & Thomson, James A. & Stewart, Ron & KeleÅŸ, SÃ¼ndÃ¼z, 2011. "A Statistical Framework for the Analysis of ChIP-Seq Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(495), pages 891-903.
- Ken Itakura, 2011. "The Economic Consequences of Shifting Away From Nuclear Energy," Working Papers PB-2011-04, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Hosoe, Nobuhiro, 2006. "The deregulation of Japan's electricity industry," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 230-246, March.
- Vivoda, Vlado, 2010. "Evaluating energy security in the Asia-Pacific region: A novel methodological approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5258-5263, September.
- Chester, Lynne, 2010. "Conceptualising energy security and making explicit its polysemic nature," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 887-895, February.
- Moe, Espen, 2012. "Vested interests, energy efficiency and renewables in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 260-273.
- Valentine, Scott & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Matsuura, Masahiro, 2011. "Empowered? Evaluating Japan's national energy strategy under the DPJ administration," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1865-1876, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sun, Chuanwang & Zhu, Xiting, 2014. "Evaluating the public perceptions of nuclear power in China: Evidence from a contingent valuation survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 397-405.
- Bilgili, Faik & Koçak, Emrah & Bulut, Ümit & Kuşkaya, Sevda, 2017. "Can biomass energy be an efficient policy tool for sustainable development?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 830-845.
- Mah, Daphne Ngar-yin & Wu, Yun-Ying & Ip, Jasper Chi-man & Hills, Peter Ronald, 2013. "The role of the state in sustainable energy transitions: A case study of large smart grid demonstration projects in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 726-737.
- Muñoz, Beatriz & García-Verdugo, Javier & San-Martín, Enrique, 2015. "Quantifying the geopolitical dimension of energy risks: A tool for energy modelling and planning," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 479-500.
- Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad & Yoshino, Naoyuki & Rasoulinezhad, Ehsan, 2017. "Impact of Fukushima Nuclear Disaster on Oil-Consuming Sectors of Japan," ADBI Working Papers 659, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Honma, Satoshi & Hu, Jin-Li, 2014. "Panel Data Parametric Frontier Technique for Measuring Total-factor Energy Efficiency: Application to Japanese Regions," MPRA Paper 54304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Su, Xuanming & Zhou, Weisheng & Sun, Faming & Nakagami, Ken'Ichi, 2014. "Possible pathways for dealing with Japan's post-Fukushima challenge and achieving CO2 emission reduction targets in 2030," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 90-97.
- Junseop Shim & Chisung Park & Mark Wilding, 2015. "Identifying policy frames through semantic network analysis: an examination of nuclear energy policy across six countries," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 48(1), pages 51-83, March.
- Miura, Daisuke & Tezuka, Tetsuo, 2014. "A comparative study of ammonia energy systems as a future energy carrier, with particular reference to vehicle use in Japan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 428-436.
- Portugal Pereira, Joana & Troncoso Parady, Giancarlos & Castro Dominguez, Bernardo, 2014. "Japan's energy conundrum: Post-Fukushima scenarios from a life cycle perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 104-115.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:90:y:2018:i:c:p:391-401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Honma, Satoshi & Hu, Jin-Li, 2014. "Industry-level total-factor energy efficiency in developed countries: A Japan-centered analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 67-78.
- Fam, Shun Deng & Xiong, Jieru & Xiong, Gordon & Yong, Ding Li & Ng, Daniel, 2014. "Post-Fukushima Japan: The continuing nuclear controversy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 199-205.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:115:y:2018:i:c:p:302-316 is not listed on IDEAS
- Woo, C.K. & Ho, T. & Zarnikau, J. & Olson, A. & Jones, R. & Chait, M. & Horowitz, I. & Wang, J., 2014. "Electricity-market price and nuclear power plant shutdown: Evidence from California," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 234-244.
- Sun, Chuanwang & Zhu, Xiting & Meng, Xiaochun, 2016. "Post-Fukushima public acceptance on resuming the nuclear power program in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 685-694.
- Ridwan D Rusli, 2016. "BOOK REVIEW: "Review of Energy Security in Japan: Challenges after Fukushima" by Dr. Vlado Vivoda," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(04), pages 1-6, September.
- Nejat, Payam & Jomehzadeh, Fatemeh & Taheri, Mohammad Mahdi & Gohari, Mohammad & Abd. Majid, Muhd Zaimi, 2015. "A global review of energy consumption, CO2 emissions and policy in the residential sector (with an overview of the top ten CO2 emitting countries)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 843-862.
- Ang, B.W. & Choong, W.L. & Ng, T.S., 2015. "Energy security: Definitions, dimensions and indexes," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1077-1093.
- Armstrong, Margaret & D'Arrigo, Rafael & Petter, Carlos & Galli, Alain, 2016. "How resource-poor countries in Asia are securing stable long-term reserves: Comparing Japan's and South Korea's approaches," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 51-60.
- Walker, Sara Louise & Hope, Alex & Bentley, Edward, 2014. "Modelling steady state performance of a local electricity distribution system under UK 2050 carbon pathway scenarios," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 604-621.
- Honma, Satoshi & Hu, Jin-Li, 2014. "A panel data parametric frontier technique for measuring total-factor energy efficiency: An application to Japanese regions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 732-739.
- Vivoda, Vlado, 2014. "Natural gas in Asia: Trade, markets and regional institutions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 80-90.
More about this item
KeywordsJapan; Energy security; Fukushima;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:46:y:2012:i:c:p:135-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.