Japan’s energy security predicament post-Fukushima
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duffield, John S. & Woodall, Brian, 2011. "Japan's new basic energy plan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3741-3749, June.
- Koike, Masanari & Mogi, Gento & Albedaiwi, Waleed H., 2008. "Overseas oil-development policy of resource-poor countries: A case study from Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1764-1775, May.
- Kuan, Pei Fen & Chung, Dongjun & Pan, Guangjin & Thomson, James A. & Stewart, Ron & KeleÅŸ, SÃ¼ndÃ¼z, 2011. "A Statistical Framework for the Analysis of ChIP-Seq Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(495), pages 891-903.
- Ken Itakura, 2011. "The Economic Consequences of Shifting Away From Nuclear Energy," Working Papers PB-2011-04, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Hosoe, Nobuhiro, 2006. "The deregulation of Japan's electricity industry," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 230-246, March.
- Vivoda, Vlado, 2010. "Evaluating energy security in the Asia-Pacific region: A novel methodological approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5258-5263, September.
- Chester, Lynne, 2010. "Conceptualising energy security and making explicit its polysemic nature," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 887-895, February.
- Moe, Espen, 2012. "Vested interests, energy efficiency and renewables in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 260-273.
- Valentine, Scott & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Matsuura, Masahiro, 2011. "Empowered? Evaluating Japan's national energy strategy under the DPJ administration," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1865-1876, March.
More about this item
KeywordsJapan; Energy security; Fukushima;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:46:y:2012:i:c:p:135-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.