Overseas oil-development policy of resource-poor countries: A case study from Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Surrey, John, 1974. "Japan's uncertain energy prospects: the problem of import dependence," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 204-230, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vivoda, Vlado, 2010. "Evaluating energy security in the Asia-Pacific region: A novel methodological approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5258-5263, September.
- Lu, Hong-fang & Lin, Bin-le & Campbell, Daniel E. & Sagisaka, Masayuki & Ren, Hai, 2016. "Interactions among energy consumption, economic development and greenhouse gas emissions in Japan after World War II," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1060-1072.
- Duffield, John S. & Woodall, Brian, 2011. "Japan's new basic energy plan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3741-3749, June.
- Sergey Mityakov & Heiwai Tang & Kevin K. Tsui, 2012.
"InternationalPolitics and Import Diversification in the Second Wave of Globalization,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
0770, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Sergey Mityakov & Heiwai Tang & Kevin K. Tsui, 2012. "International Politics and Import Diversification in the Second Wave of Globalization," Development Working Papers 342, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 13 Nov 2012.
- Fam, Shun Deng & Xiong, Jieru & Xiong, Gordon & Yong, Ding Li & Ng, Daniel, 2014. "Post-Fukushima Japan: The continuing nuclear controversy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 199-205.
- Vivoda, Vlado, 2009. "Diversification of oil import sources and energy security: A key strategy or an elusive objective?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4615-4623, November.
- Vivoda, Vlado, 2012. "Japan’s energy security predicament post-Fukushima," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 135-143.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:114:y:2018:i:c:p:394-402 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:5:p:1764-1775. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.