Cost-benefit Analysis and the Difficulty of Applying it to Climate Change/El análisis coste-beneficio y la dificultad de su aplicación al cambio climático
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A., 2003.
"Discounting the distant future: how much do uncertain rates increase valuations?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 52-71, July.
- Pizer, William & Newell, Richard, 2000. "Discounting the Distant Future: How Much Do Uncertain Rates Increase Valuations?," Discussion Papers dp-00-45, Resources For the Future.
- Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A., 2001. "Discounting the Distant Future: How Much Do Uncertain Rates Increase Valuations?," Discussion Papers 10743, Resources for the Future.
- Clarke, Rosemary & Boero, Gianna & Winters, L Alan, 1996.
"Controlling Greenhouse Gases: A Survey of Global Macroeconomic Studies,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 269-308, October.
- Boero, G. & Clarke, R. & Winters, L.A., 1991. "Controlling Greenhouse Gases: A Survey of Global Macroeconomic Studies," Discussion Papers 91-25, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & John P. Martin & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 1991. "GREEN - - A Multi-Region Dynamic General Equilibrium Model for Quantifying the Costs of Curbing CO2 Emissions: A Technical Manual," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 104, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change; Global Warming; Cost-Benefit Analysis; Economic Cost/Cambio climático; Calentamiento global; Análisis costebeneficio; Costes económicos.;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:24_2_18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.