Carbon Tax Design and U.S. Industry Performance
In: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 6
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mussa, Michael, 1978. "Dynamic Adjustment in the Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 775-791, October.
- Lester B. Lave, 1991. "Formulating Greenhouse Policies in a Sea of Uncertainty," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 9-22.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Summers, Lawrence H., 1989.
"Tax policy, asset prices, and growth : A general equilibrium analysis,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 265-296, April.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Lawrence H. Summers, 1987. "Tax Policy, Asset Prices, and Growth: A General Equilibrium Analysis," NBER Working Papers 2128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J, 1979. "On the Determination of the Public Debt," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 940-971, October.
- James M. Poterba, 1991. "Tax Policy to Combat Global Warming: On Designing a Carbon Tax," NBER Working Papers 3649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seidman, Laurence & Lewis, Kenneth, 2009.
"Compensations and contributions under an international carbon treaty,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 341-350, May.
- Kenneth A. Lewis & Laurence S. Seidman, 2008. "Compensations and contributions under an international carbon treaty," Working Papers 08-03, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Ruocco, Anna & Wiegard, Wolfgang, 1996. "Green tax reforms: Understanding the double dividend hypothesis," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 77, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Zhou, Ying & Wang, Lizhi & McCalley, James D., 2011. "Designing effective and efficient incentive policies for renewable energy in generation expansion planning," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(6), pages 2201-2209, June.
- Chen, Zi-yue & Nie, Pu-yan, 2016. "Effects of carbon tax on social welfare: A case study of China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1607-1615.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.