Single and multispecies systems: The the Eastern Tropical Atlantic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin F. Quaas & Till Requate, 2013.
"Sushi or Fish Fingers? Seafood Diversity, Collapsing Fish Stocks, and Multispecies Fishery Management,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 115(2), pages 381-422, April.
- Quaas, Martin F. & Requate, Till, 2012. "Sushi or fish fingers? Seafood diversity, collapsing fish stocks, and multi-species fishery management," Economics Working Papers 2012-03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Krysiak, Frank C. & Krysiak, Daniela, 2002. "Aggregation of Dynamic Systems and the Existence of a Regeneration Function," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 517-539, November.
- Håkan Eggert, 1998. "Bioeconomic Analysis and Management," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 399-411, April.
- Richard Horan & James Shortle, 1999. "Optimal Management of Multiple Renewable Resource Stocks: An Application to Minke Whales," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 13(4), pages 435-458, June.
- Ola Flaaten & Kenneth Stollery, 1996. "The economic costs of biological predation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(1), pages 75-95, July.
- Tibor Neugebauer, 2005. "Bioeconomics Of Sustainable Harvest Of Competing Species: A Comment," Others 0503012, EconWPA.
- Willi Semmler & Malte Sieveking, 1994. "On the optimal exploitation of interacting resources," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 23-49, February.
- Finnoff, David & Tschirhart, John, 2003. "Harvesting in an eight-species ecosystem," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 589-611, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:13:y:1986:i:1:p:50-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.