Bioeconomic Analysis and Management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanna, Susan S., 1997. "The new frontier of American fisheries governance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 221-233, March.
- Christian Azar & Kristian Lindgren & John Holmberg, 1996. "Constant quota versus constant effort harvesting," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(2), pages 193-196, March.
- Conrad, Jon M. & Adu-Asamoah, Richard, 1986. "Single and multispecies systems: The the Eastern Tropical Atlantic," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 50-68, March.
- Munro, Gordon R. & Scott, Anthony D., 1985. "The economics of fisheries management," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 623-676 Elsevier.
- Townsend, Ralph E, 1995. "Transferable dynamic stock rights," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 153-158, March.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2000. "Halting Degradation of Natural Resources: Is There a Role for Rural Communities?," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290612.
- Parzival Copes, 1986. "A Critical Review of the Individual Quota as a Device in Fisheries Management," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(3), pages 278-291.
- Townsend, Ralph E., 1986. "A critique of models of the American lobster fishery," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 277-291, September.
- Stevenson,Glenn G., 1991. "Common Property Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521384414.
- Hannesson, Rognvaldur, 1997. "Fishing as a Supergame," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 309-322, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2001. "The role of economics in global management of whales: re-forming or re-founding IWC?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 205-221, February.
- Ru_diger Pethig, 2001. "On the future of environmental economics," Chapters,in: Frontiers of Environmental Economics, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Duncan Knowler, 2002. "A Review of Selected Bioeconomic Models with Environmental Influences in Fisheries," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 163-181, May.
- Whitten, Stuart M. & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2004. "A Bio-Economic Model Of Wetland Protection On Private Lands," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20122, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:grm:ecoyun:201712 is not listed on IDEAS
- R.J. Imeson & J.C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2004. "A Bioeconomic Analysis of a Shellfishery: The Effects of Recruitment and Habitat in a Metapopulation Model," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(1), pages 65-86, January.
- Ipate Iudith, 2015. "Approaches to Bioeconomic Modelling in correlation with Consumer Model and Biodiversity Indicators," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 11(2), pages 61-71, April.
More about this item
Keywordsbioeconomics; fisheries management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:11:y:1998:i:3:p:399-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.