Bioeconomic Analysis and Management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Townsend, Ralph E, 1995. "Transferable dynamic stock rights," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 153-158, March.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2000. "Halting Degradation of Natural Resources: Is There a Role for Rural Communities?," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290612.
- Parzival Copes, 1986. "A Critical Review of the Individual Quota as a Device in Fisheries Management," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(3), pages 278-291.
- Townsend, Ralph E., 1986. "A critique of models of the American lobster fishery," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 277-291, September.
- Hanna, Susan S., 1997. "The new frontier of American fisheries governance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 221-233, March.
- Stevenson,Glenn G., 1991. "Common Property Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521384414, March.
- Hannesson, Rognvaldur, 1997. "Fishing as a Supergame," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 309-322, March.
- Christian Azar & Kristian Lindgren & John Holmberg, 1996. "Constant quota versus constant effort harvesting," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(2), pages 193-196, March.
- Conrad, Jon M. & Adu-Asamoah, Richard, 1986. "Single and multispecies systems: The the Eastern Tropical Atlantic," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 50-68, March.
- Munro, Gordon R. & Scott, Anthony D., 1985. "The economics of fisheries management," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 623-676 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2001. "The role of economics in global management of whales: re-forming or re-founding IWC?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 205-221, February.
- Ru_diger Pethig, 2001. "On the future of environmental economics," Chapters,in: Frontiers of Environmental Economics, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Duncan Knowler, 2002. "A Review of Selected Bioeconomic Models with Environmental Influences in Fisheries," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 163-181, May.
- Whitten, Stuart M. & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2004. "A Bio-Economic Model Of Wetland Protection On Private Lands," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20122, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:grm:ecoyun:201712 is not listed on IDEAS
- R.J. Imeson & J.C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2004. "A Bioeconomic Analysis of a Shellfishery: The Effects of Recruitment and Habitat in a Metapopulation Model," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(1), pages 65-86, January.
- Ipate Iudith, 2015. "Approaches to Bioeconomic Modelling in correlation with Consumer Model and Biodiversity Indicators," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 11(2), pages 61-71, April.
More about this item
Keywordsbioeconomics; fisheries management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:11:y:1998:i:3:p:399-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .