A note on the fundamental theorem of exact aggregation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott J. Colby & Timothy A. Graciano & Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Rulon D. Pope, 2011. "Money Illusion, Gorman And Lau," Monash Economics Working Papers 30-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Tito, Maria D., 2015. "Welfare Evaluation in a Heterogeneous Agent Model: How Representative is the CES Representative Consumer?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-109, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chambers, Robert G. & Pope, Rulon D., 1996. "Aggregable price-taking firms," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 417-428, February.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Pope, Rulon D., 1991. "Engel's Law and Linear in Moments Aggregation," Working Papers 197757, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Cranfield, J. A. L. & Preckel, Paul V. & Eales, James S. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2004. "Simultaneous estimation of an implicit directly additive demand system and the distribution of expenditure--an application of maximum entropy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 361-385, March.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Pope, Rulon D., 1995. "Inequality Measures and Intergrable Demand Systems," Working Papers 197829, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Krysiak, Frank C. & Krysiak, Daniela, 2002. "Aggregation of Dynamic Systems and the Existence of a Regeneration Function," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 517-539, November.
- Ray, Ranjan, 1985. "Specification and time series estimation of dynamic Gorman Polar Form demand systems," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 357-374.
- Hiroshi Fujiki & Cheng Hsiao, 2008.
"Aggregate and Household Demand for Money: Evidence from Public Opinion Survey on Household Financial Assets and Liabilities,"
IMES Discussion Paper Series
08-E-17, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Hiroshi Fujiki & Cheng Hsiao, 2013. "Aggregate and Household Demand for Money: Evidence from Public Opinion Survey on Household Financial Assets and Liabilities," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Baccouche, Rafiq & Laisney, François, 1988. "Évaluation de six propositions de réforme de la TVA sur données microéconomiques," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(2), pages 178-208, juin.
- Laisney, François, 1991. "Mikroökonometrische Untersuchung von Aggregationsproblemen: Eine partielle Übersicht," ZEW Discussion Papers 91-03, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lau, Lawrence J. & Wu, Ho-Mou, 1996. "Exact aggregation under summability and homogeneity with individually variable prices," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 329-335, March.
- Kesavan, Thulasiram, 1988. "Monte Carlo experiments of market demand theory," ISU General Staff Papers 198801010800009854, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1992. "Whom or What Does the Representative Individual Represent?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Falconi, Cesar & Senauer, Benjamin, 1991. "Aggregation Over Consumers And The Estimation Of A Demand System For U.S. Food," Staff Papers 14021, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Kleinberg, Norman L. & Ma, Barry K. & Weiss, Jeffrey H., 2012. "On strong independence of allocative efficiency from distribution in the theory of public goods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 343-345.
- Erik Biørn & Terje Skjerpen, 2002. "Aggregation and Aggregation Biases in Production Functions: A Panel Data Analysis of Translog Models," Discussion Papers 317, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bente Halvorsen, 2006. "When can micro properties be used to predict aggregate demand?," Discussion Papers 452, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:9:y:1982:i:2:p:119-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.