A note on the fundamental theorem of exact aggregation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Scott J. Colby & Timothy A. Graciano & Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Rulon D. Pope, 2011.
"Money Illusion, Gorman And Lau,"
Monash Economics Working Papers
30-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Colby, Scott & Tim, Graciano & Jeffrey, LaFrance & Rulon, Pope, 2011. "Money illusion, Gorman and Lau," MPRA Paper 32709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Pope, Rulon D., 1996. "Aggregable price-taking firms," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 417-428, February.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Pope, Rulon D., 1991. "Engel's Law and Linear in Moments Aggregation," Working Papers 197757, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Cranfield, J. A. L. & Preckel, Paul V. & Eales, James S. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2004. "Simultaneous estimation of an implicit directly additive demand system and the distribution of expenditure--an application of maximum entropy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 361-385, March.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Pope, Rulon D., 1995. "Inequality Measures and Intergrable Demand Systems," Working Papers 197829, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Krysiak, Frank C. & Krysiak, Daniela, 2002. "Aggregation of Dynamic Systems and the Existence of a Regeneration Function," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 517-539, November.
- Ray, Ranjan, 1985. "Specification and time series estimation of dynamic Gorman Polar Form demand systems," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 357-374.
- Hiroshi Fujiki & Cheng Hsiao, 2008. "Aggregate and Household Demand for Money: Evidence from Public Opinion Survey on Household Financial Assets and Liabilities," IMES Discussion Paper Series 08-E-17, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Hiroshi Fujiki & Cheng Hsiao, 2013. "Aggregate and Household Demand for Money: Evidence from Public Opinion Survey on Household Financial Assets and Liabilities," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Baccouche, Rafiq & Laisney, François, 1988. "Évaluation de six propositions de réforme de la TVA sur données microéconomiques," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(2), pages 178-208, juin.
- Laisney, François, 1991. "Mikroökonometrische Untersuchung von Aggregationsproblemen: Eine partielle Übersicht," ZEW Discussion Papers 91-03, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lau, Lawrence J. & Wu, Ho-Mou, 1996. "Exact aggregation under summability and homogeneity with individually variable prices," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 329-335, March.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1992. "Whom or What Does the Representative Individual Represent?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Falconi, Cesar & Senauer, Benjamin, 1991. "Aggregation Over Consumers And The Estimation Of A Demand System For U.S. Food," Staff Papers 14021, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Kleinberg, Norman L. & Ma, Barry K. & Weiss, Jeffrey H., 2012. "On strong independence of allocative efficiency from distribution in the theory of public goods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 343-345.
- Erik Biørn & Terje Skjerpen, 2002. "Aggregation and Aggregation Biases in Production Functions: A Panel Data Analysis of Translog Models," Discussion Papers 317, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bente Halvorsen, 2006. "When can micro properties be used to predict aggregate demand?," Discussion Papers 452, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:9:y:1982:i:2:p:119-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed