Quantity Controls, License Transferability, and the Level of Investment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Krishna Kala M & Tan Ling Hui & Ranjan Ram, 2004. "Quantity Controls, License Transferability, and the Level of Investment," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-29, July.
- Ling H Tan & Kala Krishna & Ram Ranjan, 2001. "Quantity Controls, License Transferability, and the Level of Investment," IMF Working Papers 01/206, International Monetary Fund.
References listed on IDEAS
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1985. "The law of large numbers with a continuum of IID random variables," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 19-25, February.
- Batra, Raveendra N & Ullah, Aman, 1974. "Competitive Firm and the Theory of Input Demand under Price Uncertainty," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 537-548, May/June.
- Caballero, Ricardo J, 1991. "On the Sign of the Investment-Uncertainty Relationship," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 279-288, March.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971.
"On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- SANDMO, Agnar, 1971. "On the theory of the competitive firm under price uncertainty," CORE Discussion Papers RP 80, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Appelbaum, Elie & Katz, Eliakim, 1986. "Measures of Risk Aversion and Comparative Statics of Industry Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 524-529, June.
- Haruna, Shoji, 1992. "The comparative statics of a competitive industry with free entry and uncertainty," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 239-249, November.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1993. "A Note on Competitive Investment under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 273-277, March.
- Krishna, Kala & Tan, Ling Hui, 1999. "Transferable Licenses versus Nontransferable Licenses: What Is the Difference?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(3), pages 785-800, August.
- Hartman, Richard, 1976. "Factor Demand with Output Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 675-681, September.
- Spencer, Barbara J., 1997.
"Quota licenses for imported capital equipment: Could bureaucrats ever do better than the market?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1-2), pages 1-27, August.
- Barbara J. Spencer, 1996. "Quota Licenses for Imported Capital Equipment: Could Bureaucrats Ever DoBetter than the Market?," NBER Working Papers 5695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Squires, Dale, 1994. "Firm behavior under input rationing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 235-257, April.
More about this item
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:8796. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.