U.S. Energy Policy and Economic Growth, 1975-2000
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vega-Cervera, J.A. & Medina, J., 2000. "Energy as a productive input: The underlying technology for Portugal and Spain," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 757-775.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Rimmer, Maureen T., 2016. "Johansen's legacy to CGE modelling: Originator and guiding light for 50 years," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 421-435.
- Laia Pié Dols & Maria Llop Llop, "undated".
"Economic Impact of Alternative Policy Measures Implemented on the Energy Activities of the Catalan Production System: an Input-output Analysis,"
Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007
- Llop Llop, Maria & Pié Dols, Laia, 2007. "Economic impact of alternative policy measures implemented on the energy activities of the Catalan production system: an input-output analysis," Working Papers 2072/5319, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Pokrovski, Vladimir N., 2003. "Energy in the theory of production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 769-788.
- Philip D. Adams & Brian R. Parmenter & George Verikios, 2014.
"An Emissions Trading Scheme for Australia: National and Regional Impacts,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 90(290), pages 316-344, September.
- Philip D. Adams & Brian R. Parmenter & George Verikios, 2014. "An Emissions Trading Scheme for Australia: National and Regional Impacts," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-243, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Liao, Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2010.
"China's energy consumption: A perspective from Divisia aggregation approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 28-34.
- Hua Liao & Yi-Ming Wei, 2009. "China's energy consumption: A perspective from Divisia aggregation approach," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 1, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Jalil, Abdul, 2014. "Energy–growth conundrum in energy exporting and importing countries: Evidence from heterogeneous panel methods robust to cross-sectional dependence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 314-324.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:232-238 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kümmel, Reiner & Lindenberger, Dietmar & Weiser, Florian, 2015. "The economic power of energy and the need to integrate it with energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 833-843.
- Andrei Polbin & Sergey Drobyshevsky, 2014. "Developing a Dynamic Stochastic Model of General Equilibrium for the Russian Economy," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 166P, pages 156-156.
- Ayres, Robert U. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M. & Lindenberger, Dietmar & Warr, Benjamin, 2013. "The underestimated contribution of energy to economic growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 79-88.
- Sharify, Nooraddin, 2013. "Input–output modelling of the effect of implicit subsidies on general prices," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 913-917.
- Zubarev, Andrey V. & Polbin, Andrey V., 2016. "Estimation of Macroeconomic Effects from the Decline in Oil Export Duty," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 8-35, December.
- Medina, J. & Vega-Cervera, J. A., 2001. "Energy and the non-energy inputs substitution: evidence for Italy, Portugal and Spain," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 203-214, February.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ladoux, Norbert, 2006.
"Flexible versus designated technologies and interfuel substitution,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 426-443, July.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ladoux, Norbert, 2004. "Flexible versus Designated Technologies and Inter-Fuel Substitution," IDEI Working Papers 282, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200611 is not listed on IDEAS
- Salamaliki, Paraskevi K. & Venetis, Ioannis A., 2013. "Energy consumption and real GDP in G-7: Multi-horizon causality testing in the presence of capital stock," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 108-121.
- Solaymani, Saeed & Kari, Fatimah, 2013. "Environmental and economic effects of high petroleum prices on transport sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 435-441.
- Hodjat Ghadimi, 2006. "An Optimal Depletion CGE Model: A Systematic Framework for Energy-Economy Analysis in Resource-based Economies," Working Papers Working Paper 2006-11, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Wissema, Wiepke & Dellink, Rob, 2007.
"AGE analysis of the impact of a carbon energy tax on the Irish economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 671-683, March.
- Wiepke Wissema & Rob Dellink, "undated". "CGE Analysis of the Impact of a Carbon Energy Tax on the Irish Economy," EcoMod2006 272100104, EcoMod.
- WISSEMA Wiepke MATTHEWS Alan, "undated". "Modelling Climate Change Policy in Ireland: A CGE Approach," EcoMod2003 330700153, EcoMod.
- Capros, P. & Karadeloglou, P. & Mentzas, G. & Samouilidis, J.-E., 1990. "3.1. Short and medium-term modeling and problems of models linkage," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 301-324.
- Solaymani, Saeed & Kari, Fatimah, 2014. "Impacts of energy subsidy reform on the Malaysian economy and transportation sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 115-125.
- Labys, Walter C. & Weyant, John P., 1990. "3.3. Integrated models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 341-344.
- Jorgenson, Dale W., 2016. "Econometric general equilibrium modeling," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 436-447.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:5:y:1974:i:autumn:p:461-514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.