Energy Substitution in U.S. Manufacturing
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 59 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
- Ali Jadidzadeh and Apostolos Serletis, 2016.
"Sectoral Interfuel Substitution in Canada: An Application of NQ Flexible Functional Forms,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Ali Jadidzadeh & Apostolos Serletis, "undated". "Sectoral Interfuel Substitution in Canada: An Application of NQ Flexible Functional Forms," Working Papers 2015-04, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 13 Apr 2015.
- Bacon, Robert, 1992. "Measuring the possibilities of interfuel substitution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1031, The World Bank.
- Al-Mutairi, Naief & Burney, Nadeem A., 2002. "Factor substitution, and economies of scale and utilisation in Kuwait's crude oil industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 337-354, July.
- Jevgenijs Steinbuks, 2012. "Interfuel Substitution and Energy Use in the U.K. Manufacturing Sector," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Steinbuks, J., 2010. "Interfuel Substitution and Energy Use in the UK Manufacturing Sector," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1032, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ladoux, Norbert, 2006. "Flexible versus designated technologies and interfuel substitution," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 426-443, July.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ladoux, Norbert, 2004. "Flexible versus Designated Technologies and Inter-Fuel Substitution," IDEI Working Papers 282, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jones, Clifton T., 2014. "The role of biomass in US industrial interfuel substitution," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 122-126.
- Suho Bae, 2009. "The responses of manufacturing businesses to geographical differences in electricity prices," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2), pages 453-472, June.
- Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Togeby, Mikael & Jensen, Henrik Holm, 2001. "Industrial companies' demand for electricity: evidence from a micropanel," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 595-617, September.
- Loren M. Solnick, 1980. "The Employment Impact of Changing Energy Prices," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 87-98, April.
- Sooriyakumar Krishnapillai & Henry Thompson, 2012. "Cross Section Translog Production and Elasticity of Substitution in U.S. Manufacturing Industry," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 2(2), pages 50-54.
- Burney, Nadeem A. & Al-Matrouk, Faisal T., 1996. "Energy conservation in electricity generation: A case study of the electricity and water industry in Kuwait," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 69-79, April.
- Elkhafif, Mahmoud A. T., 1996. "An iterative approach for weather-correcting energy consumption data," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 221-230, July.
- Zia, Hina & Devadas, V., 2007. "Energy management in Lucknow city," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4847-4868, October.
- Wang, Hua & Lall, Somik, 1999. "Valuing water for Chinese industries : a marginal productivity assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2236, The World Bank.
- Atkinson, Scott E. & Halvorsen, Robert, 1998. "Parametric tests for static and dynamic equilibrium," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 33-50, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:59:y:1977:i:4:p:381-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed