Energy Substitution in U.S. Manufacturing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 59 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
- Ali Jadidzadeh and Apostolos Serletis, 2016.
"Sectoral Interfuel Substitution in Canada: An Application of NQ Flexible Functional Forms,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Ali Jadidzadeh & Apostolos Serletis, "undated". "Sectoral Interfuel Substitution in Canada: An Application of NQ Flexible Functional Forms," Working Papers 2015-04, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 13 Apr 2015.
- Loren M. Solnick, 1980. "The Employment Impact of Changing Energy Prices," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 87-98, April.
- Sooriyakumar Krishnapillai & Henry Thompson, 2012. "Cross Section Translog Production and Elasticity of Substitution in U.S. Manufacturing Industry," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 2(2), pages 50-54.
- Bacon, Robert, 1992. "Measuring the possibilities of interfuel substitution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1031, The World Bank.
- Al-Mutairi, Naief & Burney, Nadeem A., 2002. "Factor substitution, and economies of scale and utilisation in Kuwait's crude oil industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 337-354, July.
- Jevgenijs Steinbuks, 2012. "Interfuel Substitution and Energy Use in the U.K. Manufacturing Sector," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Steinbuks, J., 2010. "Interfuel Substitution and Energy Use in the UK Manufacturing Sector," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1032, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Burney, Nadeem A. & Al-Matrouk, Faisal T., 1996. "Energy conservation in electricity generation: A case study of the electricity and water industry in Kuwait," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 69-79, April.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ladoux, Norbert, 2006. "Flexible versus designated technologies and interfuel substitution," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 426-443, July.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ladoux, Norbert, 2004. "Flexible versus Designated Technologies and Inter-Fuel Substitution," IDEI Working Papers 282, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jones, Clifton T., 2014. "The role of biomass in US industrial interfuel substitution," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 122-126.
- Elkhafif, Mahmoud A. T., 1996. "An iterative approach for weather-correcting energy consumption data," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 221-230, July.
- Suho Bae, 2009. "The responses of manufacturing businesses to geographical differences in electricity prices," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2), pages 453-472, June.
- Zia, Hina & Devadas, V., 2007. "Energy management in Lucknow city," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4847-4868, October.
- Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Togeby, Mikael & Jensen, Henrik Holm, 2001. "Industrial companies' demand for electricity: evidence from a micropanel," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 595-617, September.
- Wang, Hua & Lall, Somik, 1999. "Valuing water for Chinese industries : a marginal productivity assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2236, The World Bank.
- Atkinson, Scott E. & Halvorsen, Robert, 1998. "Parametric tests for static and dynamic equilibrium," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 33-50, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:59:y:1977:i:4:p:381-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed