Measuring the possibilities of interfuel substitution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, V. B. & Truong, T. P. & Van Anh, Nguyen, 1990.
"An Australian fuel substitution tax model: ORANI-LFT,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 255-268, October.
- Anh, Nguyen Van & Hall, V.B. & Truong, T.P., 1988. "An Australian Fuel Substitution Tax Model: Orani-LFT," Working Papers 113, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Nakamura, Shinichiro, 1986. "A Flexible Dynamic Model of Multiproduct Technology for the West German Economy," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(4), pages 333-344, October.
- Pinto, N. & Besant-Jones, J., 1989. "Demand And Netback Values For Gas In Electricity," Papers 106, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Sterner, Thomas, 1989. " Factor Demand and Substitution in a Developing Country: Energy Use in Mexican Manufacturing," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(4), pages 723-739.
- Diewert, Walter E & Wales, Terence J, 1987.
"Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 43-68, January.
- W. Erwin Diewert & T.J. Wales, 1989. "Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hughes, Gordon, 1991. "The Energy Sector and Problems of Energy Policy in Eastern Europe," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 77-98, Summer.
- Uri, Noel D., 1979. "Energy demand and interfuel substitution in India," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 181-190, April.
- Thomas Sterner, 1990. "Energy Efficiency and Capital Embodied Technical Change: The Case of Mexican Cement Manufacturing," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 155-167.
- Burgess, David F., 1975. "Duality theory and pitfalls in the specification of technologies," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 105-121, May.
- Considine, Timothy J., 1989. "Separability, functional form and regulatory policy in models of interfuel substitution," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 82-94, April.
- Halvorsen, Robert, 1977. "Energy Substitution in U.S. Manufacturing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(4), pages 381-388, November.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Wood, David O, 1975. "Technology, Prices, and the Derived Demand for Energy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 259-268, August.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1979. "Interfuel Substitution and the Industrial Demand for Energy: An International Comparison," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 169-179, May.
- Griffin, James M, 1977. "Inter-fuel Substitution Possibilities: A Translog Application to Intercountry Data," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(3), pages 755-770, October.
- Mountain, D. & Hsiao, C., 1988. "A Combined Structural And Flexible Functional Approach For Modeling Energy Substitution," Papers m8815, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Larry G. Epstein, 1981. "Duality Theory and Functional Forms for Dynamic Factor Demands," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(1), pages 81-95.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David I. Stern, 2012.
"Interfuel Substitution: A Meta‐Analysis,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 307-331, April.
- David I.Stern, 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta Analysis," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0933, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stern, David I., 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," MPRA Paper 13734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David I. Stern, 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2009-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Stern, David I., 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," Research Reports 94882, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Jimenez, Emmanuel & Lili Liu & DEC, 1994. "Energy pricing and air pollution : econometric evidence from manufacturing in Chile and Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1323, The World Bank.
- Bright E Okogu, 2002. "Issues in Global Natural Gas; A Primer and Analysis," IMF Working Papers 02/40, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsOil Refining&Gas Industry; Transport and Environment; Energy and Poverty Alleviation; Energy and Environment; Airports and Air Services;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .