Short-term Marginal Costs in French Agriculture
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diewert, Walter E & Wales, Terence J, 1987.
"Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 43-68, January.
- W. Erwin Diewert & T.J. Wales, 1989. "Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierani, Pierpaolo & Rizzi, Pier Luigi, 2003. "Technology and efficiency in a panel of Italian dairy farms: an SGM restricted cost function approach," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 195-209, October.
- Laure Latruffe, 2010. "Competitiveness, Productivity and Efficiency in the Agricultural and Agri-Food Sectors," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 30, OECD Publishing.
- Christine Wieck & Thomas Heckelei, 2007. "Determinants, differentiation, and development of short-term marginal costs in dairy production: an empirical analysis for selected regions of the EU," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 36(2), pages 203-220, 03.
- Baudry, Alexandre & Frahan, Bruno Henry de & Polome, Philippe & Howitt, Richard E., 2008. "Dairy Farms without Quotas: Simulations Based on a Multi-output Multi-input Cost Function," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43965, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pierani, Pierpaolo & Rizzi, Pier Luigi, 2003. "Technology and efficiency in a panel of Italian dairy farms: an SGM restricted cost function approach," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 29(2), October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.