Regulatory impact assessment of food safety policies: A preliminary study on alternative EU interventions on dioxins
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Munda, G. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 1992. "Comparison of fuzzy sets : a new semantic distance," Serie Research Memoranda 0055, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Munda, G. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 1995.
"Qualitative multicriteria methods for fuzzy evaluation problems: An illustration of economic-ecological evaluation,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 79-97, April.
- Munda, G. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 1992. "Qualitative multicriteria methods for fuzzy evaluation problems : an illustration of economic-ecological evaluation," Serie Research Memoranda 0057, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Munda, Giuseppe, 2004. "Social multi-criteria evaluation: Methodological foundations and operational consequences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 662-677, November.
- Gamper, C.D. & Turcanu, C., 2007. "On the governmental use of multi-criteria analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 298-307, April.
More about this item
KeywordsFood safety regulations; Regulatory impact assessment; Multi-criteria analysis; Fuzzy logic; Dioxins; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; D81; Q18;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-10-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-REG-2012-10-13 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc12:135093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .