Report NEP-REG-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cen:wpaper:12-25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carolyn Fischer & Mads Greaker & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2012. "Emissions leakage and subsidies for pollution abatement. Pay the polluter or the supplier of the remedy?," Discussion Papers 708, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Ricard Gil & Mitsukuni Nishida, 2012. "Does Regulation Drive Competition? Evidence from the Spanish Local TV Industry," Working Papers 12-05, NET Institute.
- Ragona, Maddalena & Mazzocchi, Mario & Rose, Martin, 2012. "Regulatory impact assessment of food safety policies: A preliminary study on alternative EU interventions on dioxins," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 135093, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Aurora Garcia-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzis & Gerardo Sabater-Grande, 2012. "Service Provision on a Railway Network: An Experiment," Working Papers 12-14, NET Institute.
- Cathrine Hagem & Bjart Holtsmark & Thomas Sterner, 2012. "Mechanism design for refunding emissions payment," Discussion Papers 705, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Helmut M. Dietl & Martin Grossmann & Markus Lang & Simon Wey, 2012. "Incentive Effects of Bonus Taxes in a Principal-Agent Model," Working Papers 313, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Meier, H. & Jamasb, T. & Orea, L., 2012. "Necessity or Luxury Good? Household Energy Spending and Income in Britain 1991 - 2007," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1239, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.