Developing climate-smart livestock systems in Inner Mongolia, China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Munda, G. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 1992. "Comparison of fuzzy sets : a new semantic distance," Serie Research Memoranda 0055, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Munda, G. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 1995.
"Qualitative multicriteria methods for fuzzy evaluation problems: An illustration of economic-ecological evaluation,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 79-97, April.
- Munda, G. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 1992. "Qualitative multicriteria methods for fuzzy evaluation problems : an illustration of economic-ecological evaluation," Serie Research Memoranda 0057, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Munda, Giuseppe, 2004. "Social multi-criteria evaluation: Methodological foundations and operational consequences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 662-677, November.
- Gamper, C.D. & Turcanu, C., 2007. "On the governmental use of multi-criteria analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 298-307, April.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; greenhouse gas; grassland; mitigation; marginal abatement cost curve; Environmental Economics and Policy; Q18;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc12:135111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .