Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Semaan, Josephine & Flichman, Guillermo & Scardigno, Alessandra & Steduto, Pasquale, 2007. "Analysis of nitrate pollution control policies in the irrigated agriculture of Apulia Region (Southern Italy): A bio-economic modelling approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 357-367, May.
- Janssen, Sander J.C. & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2007. "Assessing farmer behaviour as affected by policy and technological innovations: bio-economic farm models," Reports 9293, Wageningen University, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling; Linking European Science and Society.
- Wossink, G. A. A. & Oude Lansink, A. G. J. M. & Struik, P. C., 2001. "Non-separability and heterogeneity in integrated agronomic-economic analysis of nonpoint-source pollution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 345-357, September.
- Sumelius, John & Grgic, Zoran & Mesic, Milan & Franic, Ramona, 2003. "Marginal Abatement Costs For Reducing Leaching Of Nitrates In Croatian Farming Systems," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25909, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Janssen, Sander & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2007. "Assessing farm innovations and responses to policies: A review of bio-economic farm models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 622-636, June.
- Letcher, R.A. & Croke, B.F.W. & Jakeman, A.J. & Merritt, W.S., 2006. "An integrated modelling toolbox for water resources assessment and management in highland catchments: Model description," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 106-131, July.
- Sumelius, John & Grgic, Zoran & Mesic, Milan & Franic, Ramona, 2002. "Farm level cost of reducing nitrate leaching by economic instruments in Croatian farming systems," Discussion Papers 18884, CEESA: Central and Eastern European Sustainable Agriculture International Research Project.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2011. "The Economics of Non-Point-Source Pollution," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 355-373, October.
- Burrell, Alison M., 2008. "Art or science? The challenges of publishing peer reviewed papers based on linked models," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 57(08), pages 1-4.
- Kampas, Athanasios & White, Ben, 2003. "Probabilistic programming for nitrate pollution control: Comparing different probabilistic constraint approximations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 217-228, May.
- Lansink, Alfons Oude & Reinhard, Stijn, 2004. "Investigating technical efficiency and potential technological change in Dutch pig farming," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 353-367, March.
- Apland, Jeffrey & Grainger, Corbett & Strock, Jeffrey, 2004. "Modeling Agricultural Production Considering Water Quality and Risk," Staff Papers 14240, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Berntsen, J. & Petersen, B. M. & Jacobsen, B. H. & Olesen, J. E. & Hutchings, N. J., 2003. "Evaluating nitrogen taxation scenarios using the dynamic whole farm simulation model FASSET," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 817-839, June.
- Kampas, Athanasios, 2001. "Identifying Common Fallacies in the Choice of Environmental Taxes for Agricultural Pollution Control: The Absence of Transaction Costs and the Normality of Agricultural Pollutants," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(2), pages 1-15, August.
- Westra, John V. & Olson, Kent D., 2001. "Enviro-Economic Analysis Of Phosphorus Nonpoint Pollution," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20653, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Balogh, Peter & Ertsey, Imre & Fenyves, Veronika & Nagy, Lajos, 2009. "Analysis and optimization regarding the activity of a Hungarian Pig Sales and Purchase Cooperation," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 109, pages 1-19, April.
- Kampas, Athanasios & White, Ben, 2003. "Selecting permit allocation rules for agricultural pollution control: a bargaining solution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 135-147, December.
- Vatn, Arild & Bakken, Lars & Botterweg, Peter & Romstad, Eirik, 1999. "ECECMOD: an interdisciplinary modelling system for analyzing nutrient and soil losses from agriculture," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 189-206, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:24:y:1997:i:2:p:207-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.