Art or science? The challenges of publishing peer reviewed papers based on linked models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M.-J. J. Mangen & A. M. Burrell, 2003. "Who gains, who loses? Welfare effects of classical swine fever epidemics in the Netherlands," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 125-154, June.
- John M. Antle & Susan M. Capalbo, 2001.
"Econometric-Process Models for Integrated Assessment of Agricultural Production Systems,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 389-401.
- Antle, John M. & Capalbo, Susan Marie, 2000. "Econometric-Process Models For Integrated Assessment Of Agricultural Production Systems," Trade Research Center Research Discussion Papers 29234, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
- Kerstin Ronneberger & Maria Berrittella & Francesco Bosello & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006.
"Klum@Gtap: Introducing Biophysical Aspects of Land-Use Decisions Into a General Equilibrium Model A Coupling Experiment,"
2006.102, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kerstin Ronneberger & Maria Berrittella & Francesco Bosello & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "KLUM@GTAP: Introducing biophysical aspects of land-use decisions into a general equilibrium model: A coupling experiment," Working Papers FNU-105, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised May 2006.
- Burniaux, Jean-Marc & Truong Truong, 2002. "GTAP-E: An Energy-Environmental Version of the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 923, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Vatn, Arild, et al, 1997. "Regulating Nonpoint-," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(2), pages 207-229.
- van Ittersum, Martin K. & Ewert, Frank & Heckelei, Thomas & Wery, Jacques & Alkan Olsson, Johanna & Andersen, Erling & Bezlepkina, Irina & Brouwer, Floor & Donatelli, Marcello & Flichman, Guillermo & , 2008. "Integrated assessment of agricultural systems - A component-based framework for the European Union (SEAMLESS)," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 150-165, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burrell, Alison M., 2010. "Is it becoming more difficult to research EU agricultural sector policies?," 50st Annual Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, September 29-October 1, 2010 93946, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
Keywordsquantitative integrated assessment; empirical models; â€œblack boxâ€ ; Agricultural and Food Policy; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gjagec:97712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.